Hanging with the Cat Faunus

"Blake, I know that you know that I have boxes of yarn, but I'm pretty sure I never wore a wool scarf in the infirmary."

Jonas overheard Rarity and Blake's conversation while hiding behind the door to Rarity's room. A while ago, he was following Blake to Delta Number 3, where all members of Delta sleep. Surprisingly, all rooms of Delta Number 3 look a lot like regular bedrooms, each with a maximum of two people, meaning the rooms had two beds.

"Rarity, are you entirely sure that you didn't wear anything wool-related?" Blake asked. "I've been smelling yarn from Delta Number 6, and it was coming from one of the rooms. I asked everyone in the room, they all said no."

"I am 100% sure I never wore anything made of wool in Delta Number 6." Rarity replied.

"Ah, I see. Thanks, Rarity."

"Anytime, darling."

Jonas heard Blake's footsteps walking out of Rarity's room. He was about to get up and leave, but...

"Hey."

Jonas jumped back and turned to see Blake at the door. "Oh! Hey. I was just chilling."

Blake chuckled. "In Delta Number 3? This place is more of a dorm building than a place to chill. What are you even doing here? How long were you..."

"I was just...sitting down and watching other people pass by." Jonas lied. "You know, not following you here like I'm some sort of creep."

Blake just stared at Jonas as if he were crazy, but then gave him a stoic expression. "You were following me here, were you?"

"Okay! Okay! You win! I followed you here!"

"Why's that?" Blake raised an eyebrow.

"Uh...to be honest, I don't know how to answer that." Jonas rubbed the back of his head.

"Listen, this place is not right for us to hang around." Blake extended an arm. "How about we have a little walk-and-talk? I want to show you something."

Jonas looked at Blake's hand, then at Blake. With a sigh, he grabbed her hand as the cat Faunus helped him up. After that, they left Delta Number 3 and took a walk around the base, having their conversation.

"Say, aren't you one of those guys that were rolling in that shield?" Blake asked. "Weiss said that the one with blue hair claimed to be training with Undyne."

"Yeah. Sorry for almost running over you." Jonas sighed. "We were just playing a game of Capture the Flag with Undyne and Twilight and that happened."

"I forgive you for now." Blake placed a finger on her chin. "Though, I didn't get a chance to know you personally. It's Jonas, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Ruby told me you were the stunned one."

"I was stunned?" Jonas raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. It only lasted until Jesse managed to get you to snap out of it. Ruby told me to tell you that we brought you and your friends here while you were out."

"Huh. So that's why I woke up here."

"Yeah."

"When was the first time you saw my face?" Jonas asked.

"I was just on the roof of Delta Number 2, that's the cafeteria, until I saw Petra, Sans, Ruby and Rainbow come back with five people." Blake answered. "I looked at my phone until I realized that the first five humans ever to come to Strange Island is at our base. But the only thing that my eyes were on was just one of the humans, and he was stunned. I followed you guys to Jesse's office and watched as he got him out of his trance. That human, he was you. Also, I may have been spying on you when you first came to our base."