The Delta Base

A while has passed, and the group was still walking to the Delta Base. Alex kept thinking of what happened a while back. She thought of what happened on the first day she and the others set foot onto Strange Island for the first time. She thought of the good times that happened on that day, but thought of what happened at the end of the day. She wanted to forget that moment when that boy used the crane to kill the founder, but she jumped right in and saved her. She then thought of what happened tonight. A nice dinner with President Cranky was interrupted when disaster struck again. Luckily, they escaped with the help of Grillby. But when they exited the sewer and Jonas got stunned, they had to make a run for it. That was when Rainbow, Ruby, Petra and Sans came in and saved them. Alex couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Alex? Alex? Hello?" Rainbow waved a hand at Alex's face. "You haven't said anything for minutes."

"Sorry. I was thinking." Alex said.

"About what?" Ruby asked.

"About everything that happened. That was the only thing on my mind tonight."

"Looking back at your experience here, huh?" Petra said. "I see."

The group stopped walking as the Strange Ones looked up. The humans turned to what they were looking at. It was a gate with the same symbol that matched three of the Strange Ones' outifts.

"It's a gate." Clarissa said. 

"What's supposed to happen next?" Nona asked.

Suddenly, a camera with an eye came out of the wall of the gate and stared at the group. The camera stared at the group, then it's eye widened.

"Oh! Uh, hey guys." A voice in the camera said. "You came back from your mission."

"Yeah. It's great to see you too, Alphys." Sans said.

The camera turned to Garnet. "Garnet? What are you..."

"I heard their distress call." Garnet explained. "They were being attacked by nindroids while they were walking here."

The voice sighed. "Why did it have to be nindroids?"

"They just came out of nowhere." Alex said, getting the camera's attention.

"Oh, hello. Are you guys the-"

Two other cameras came out of the wall and joined the first camera.

"Hey, Alphys. Who are you talking to?" A voice of an eighteen-year-old boy said, turning to the group. "Oh! Hey, guys."

"Hi, Rainbow Dash!" A voice of a sixteen-year-old girl exclaimed.

"Heya, Pinkie." Rainbow said. "It's great to-"

"Hi, Ruby! Hi, Petra! Hi, Sans! Hi, Frisk! Hi, Asriel! Hi, Kubo! Hi, Saoirse! Hi, Garnet! Hi, Alex! Hi, Ren! Hi, Clarissa! Hi, Nona! Hi-"

"Wait. Hold up." Clarissa said. "How do you know our names?"

"Just a hunch."

"Oh, hello there." The second voice said. "Garmadon. Lloyd Garmadon. How are you?"

"We're doing fine. Thank you." Ren said. "How about you?"

"Great."

"Okay. I'm going to open the gate now." The voice said as the three cameras went back into the wall.

The group watched as the gate opened, revealing a cluster of ten buildings surrounding a large building with the similar symbol. The group walked through the gate and turned to a tower. They looked at the door and saw it open, revealing a short yellow dinosaur in a lab coat and a pair of glasses, a teenage boy with blonde hair and a green ninja gi, and a teenage girl with puffy pink hair in white shirt with the same symbol under a blue jacket, a baby blue skirt, purple leggings and baby blue boots with a bow on each one.