Strange Island's Most Wanted

Jonas and Sans were suddenly teleported to the roof of the main building. After teleportation, Jonas fell to the floor, his eyes wide with shock. As he got up, he looked around and turned to Sans.

"What was that all about?!" Jonas shouted with his wide eyes on the short cluster of bones.

"I just wanted to have a quick word with you before you get some shuteye." Sans said, levitating Jonas to his feet.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jonas urged to know.

"Let's just say that I've noticed Blake hanging around with you earlier. It was way before you left for the party at Mettaton's. Also, I saw you and Blake riding Trico's back from the roof of Delta Number 7."

"Delta Number 7?"

"It's where us members of Delta have out little meeting." Sans chuckled. "I couldn't help but hear your high-pitched screams from above. It was hilarious."

"How is that hilarious?" Jonas questioned.

"Have you even heard yourself scream?"

"Hey! I don't scream as if I was one of those women who scream their heads off in horror movies!"

"Speak for yourself..." Sans pulled out his phone and played a recording of Jonas' scream.

"Okay. Maybe I do, but I was completely shaking like a leaf when I rode on Trico's back. It was scary at first because of how it began!"

"You afraid of heights?" Sans said with a wide grin.

"Do I look like the guy who is afraid of heights?"

"How about flying?"

"No." Jonas gave a glare to Sans.

"Snakes?"

"No."

"Clowns?"

"No."

"Flying snake clowns?"

"That's not even a thing. Why are you even asking me these questions?"

"Just teasin'."

"Well, stop it. It's annoying." Jonas crossed his arms and looked away from Sans.

Sans just looked at him, finding the glare still on his face. He sighed. "Look. I can tell that you have seen enough crazy for tonight. I understand that you do, and I'm sorry."

Hearing Sans' apology, the look on Jonas' face softened.

"Listen, kid. You know why I dragged you here. Now it's about time why I wanted to talk to you. It's about Blake."

"And?"

"I recently noticed that you were very curious about her. Why?"

"We were just at the mansion. We were sitting down at a table, and Blake got up from her chair, grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me out of the ballroom. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't answer. She just dragged me. Afterwards, she ran off into the garden and this guy was looking for her. Alex came by along with Thorax and the kids, and she ran into the garden to find Blake. The guy was going to follow her, but we stopped him before he did anything." Jonas let out a soft chuckled. "You should've been there just so you can see what the kids did to him."

"What did they do?" Sans asked.

"Saoirse froze him in a pool, and Frisk squirted ketchup at his face and took a picture of him."

"You know what? That-that's really funny." Sans laughed.

"I know! Ren was laughing so hard when that happened."