In the Garden

Blake was running in the garden, trying as hard as she could to get away with the man with bull horns. She knew he was after her, and she knew she had to run. Soon after she stopped running, she went to her knees in order to catch her breath. Blake looked behind her. No one was there, so she let out a breath of relief. That was when she heard footsteps. With wide eyes, she unsheathed a sword with a pitch black blade and slowly walked up to where the sound of steps were coming from. Blake heard the steps get louder and louder, so she jumped out with a battle cry. It was only Alex, so she sighed.

"I thought you were him." Blake said, putting her sword away.

"Him?" Alex asked. "As in the bull Faunus who threw Ren out of a window and into a pool?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"How did you know I was here?" Blake wanted to know.

"Just a hunch." Alex answered with a shrug. "Jonas said you ran here. Why?"

"I...I can't tell you." Blake held her arm. "I just can't tell you or any of your friends. If I do, it will just put you guys in more danger than you already are. I hope you understand."

"I see. If you won't tell me, I won't force you."

"Thanks, Alex." Blake smiled.

"Anytime, fur ball." Alex pressed her earpiece. "Guys. I found her. We're going home."

"Great! Now that this is over, we can finally get out of here before any of those two finds us." Ren said.

"Where are you guys anyway?"

"Why don't you turn around?" Jonas said.

With a raised eyebrow, Alex turned around to find the others standing behind her back.

"Hey." Nona said.

"Uh, hey." Alex said in response. "How long were you guys standing there?"

"We just got here." Clarissa said.

"And what happened to the guy with bull horns who..."

"Threw Ren out of a window and into a pool?" Lloyd said, cutting Alex off.

"Yeah..."

"Let's just say that we threw him into the pool and Saoirse froze him." Asriel said.

"Wait. Saoirse, you froze him in the pool?" Alex gave Saoirse a stare, getting a nod from her.

"And I may have also squirted ketchup at his face before we left him." Frisk said, rubbing the back of her head.

"You what?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"I squirted ketchup at his face before we left him."

"Frisk, why would you do that?"

"Oh come on, Alex. It was funny." Ren said in defense for Frisk. "You should've been there to see it."

"Yeah. It was a little bit funny." Kubo said, getting a jab from Saoirse. "Okay! It was hilarious!"

"Then why didn't you laugh, huh?" Frisk raised an eyebrow at her one-eyed brother. "Oh wait. You laugh on the inside."

"Okay. I think we had enough chit chat for tonight." Jonas said. "Let's just get back to the ship."

The others nodded. They were about to make their way to the ship, but they stopped when a green blade came from out of a bush. With caution, Alex activated her hologram blade and chopped it in half, seeing it go back into the bush. Suddenly, the group saw the green-haired girl jump over the bush and land in front of them. The girl gave the group a glare and held up her blade that was now in half.