13. Sweatpants

I stood inside the bathroom in front of the mirror, freshly bathed, my hair wrapped in towel, Jimin's shirt reaching my mid thighs. Standing at five feet and one inch, I was a lot shorter than Jimin that his shirt looked like a dress on me. But the sweatpants were another case. They wouldn't even fit. They were so loose that they slipped down no matter what I did. I tried everything but to no avail.

I opened the door, stuck my head out of the door.

"Jimin?" I called for him.

A few seconds later, he shouted from somewhere in the house.

"Yes?"

"I've got a problem."

"Wait. I'll be right there."

In a few moments, he was outside the bathroom, his eyebrows raised.

"What happened?"

"These pants won't fit. They are so loose. Do you...uh...do you have something else that I can wear?"

He scratched his head, messing his cotton candy hair.

"Wait. Let me check in my wardrobe."

"Okay."

He went into his room. I was waiting inside the bathroom when he knocked. I opened the door a bit and stuck my head out.

"Here."

He handed me black coloured shorts, the ones guys where while playing basketball.

My cheeks flushed at their own accord, embarrassed at the fact that they probably weren't going to fit either. "I think... I just..l I'm gonna wear my own jeans."

"That might...uh...be better actually."

He scratched the back of his neck, avoiding my gaze.

"I nodded, and gave him a grateful smile. "Thank you for...uh...these though."

"Yeah. No problem. I'll be in the kitchen." He walked away, without taking the shorts back.

I locked the bathroom and put on the jeans, even though all I wanted was to throw them in the laundry and wear a clean pair of jeans. Oh well, I thought. You gotta do what you gotta do.

It was then I noticed a huge mark of dirt on the calf area. Ugh. I took a glance at the shorts. There were strings that could be used to tighten it around the waist.

Either I wear the dirty jeans or I wear those clean shorts.

Deciding on the shorts, I put them on, tying the strings tightly so the shorts won't slip down. Thankfully, the shorts went till my knees so they weren't exposing too much of my legs.