52

Staying alone in this massive penthouse didn't seem so bad before. I liked the lonely time and the solitude that accompanied me. But now, it was making me uncomfortable.

I was lying on my bed, my eyes on the ceiling but not focused at one point. I was lost in thoughts about Amber. I was lost in Amber. It was scary how much she meant to me even though it hadn't been long since I met her.

My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Amber: are you awake?

A smile made its way to my lips upon seeing the text from my beautiful girlfriend.

Jimin: yes I am. Why are you awake, love?

Amber: can't sleep.

Jimin: why? Thinking about me? ;)

Amber: what? No. Pft. Why would I be thinking about you?

I could imagine the blush she must've on her face. And I felt the sudden urge to kiss her.

Jimin: now you and I both know why would you be thinking about me, babe.

Jimin: don't worry. I'm thinking about you too.

She didn't reply for a few minutes. I thought she must've slept. After all, it was 2 am. But then my phone buzzed again.

Amber: I miss you.

I could feel my heart beating so fast.

Jimin: I miss you too.

. . .

Here's a chapter. Too much fluff. Hope you liked it.
I need a boyfriend like Jimin ASAP. In fact, I don't need a boyfriend like Jimin. I want Jimin. Lol. A girl can wish. Right?