46

We were quiet for a long time, just sitting in comfortable silence, letting the moonlight embrace us in its silver light, enjoying each other's warm presence.

It was serene, sitting next to him. I never knew sitting next to someone you had feelings for felt this calming, but also chaotic.

My thoughts went back to the time Jimin broke up with Irene and told me that he liked someone. Then why was he on a date with me?

"Jimin."

He looked at me, his eyes shining.

"Yes?"

"Why are you here, on a date with me when you like someone else?"

He was quiet for a few moments.

"Amber. You're really clueless. Aren't you?"

He chuckled, his eyes crinkling around the corners.

"What?" My brows furrowed.

He shook his head, and stood up, turning to look at me. The moon was hidden behind him, making a silver halo around him. And God, he looked like an angel and I just wanted to kiss him.

"The one I like is you. I like you, Amber."

My eyes widened.

H-He likes m-me? How....

And then, a blush spread across my cheeks, and I averted my gaze. His gaze was intense and I couldn't look into his dark eyes anymore, or I would've kissed him. I stood up too.

"I-I like you too. It's been quite some time now that I have feeling for you."

His eyes widened a little, and then a beautiful smile spread across his face. And I couldn't really hold myself anymore.

The next thing I knew, my lips were on his, my heart racing, and my mind screaming one thing at me.

You are in love, Amber. You're in love with Park Jimin.

. . .

Yayyyyy. They finally confessed and KISSED. Omg. I'm squealing.
What are your thoughts about this chapter?
Anyways. The book isn't ending anytime soon. We still have like 55 chapters remaining. A LOT TO HAPPEN.
I LOVE YOU ALL.