47

Suddenly, it all felt awkward after the kiss. I never knew my first kiss would be under the moonlight. And I never thought I'd be the first one to kiss the boy with cotton candy hair, the boy who made my heart race.

Now that it all happened, I couldn't believe it. We were walking side by side on the pavement, silence embracing us.

"Jimin-...."

"Amber-...."

We both said at the same time. One look at each other's face and we started laughing, the awkwardness dissolving into the air.

"You first."

"No. Ladies first."

A smile touched my lips.

"Aren't you a gentleman."

"I can be exact opposite too."

My eyes widened at his words, the innuendo making me blush. I covered my face with the hair falling onto it, thanking the God for dark so that Jimin couldn't see my red face.

"Too soon?"

I nodded.

"Too soon."

"What were you going to say?"

"I...uh... Thank you for coming today."

He looked at me for a minute or two with that intense gaze of his, making my heart palpitate, my stomach fluttering.

"Anything for you, my sweet Amber."

I swore if I wasn't a blushing mess right now, I would've said 'aww' out loud.

Before I could think twice, I said.

"Can I kiss you again?"

Amber, are you kidding me?

A horrified expression was evident on my face. Jimin let out a chuckle. And then placed his warm lips upon mine.

And there went the fireworks in my heart and mind.

. . .

Hello. We are at #11 in short stories. Thank you so much. Can we make that #1???
I love you all so much. I couldn't update for a few days cuz writers block is evil.
Anyways, here's a fluffy update to warm your hearts. Enjoy.