86

She picked up the call. But stayed silent.

"... I hate you."

Lie.

"I hate you so much. And I miss you so much. And I love you so much. Stop doing this to me. Stop torturing me. Stop making me crazy with your thoughts. Stop being the only thing I need and can't stop thinking about.... Stop hurting me, Amber."

It hurt so much. The pain in my heart was growing by seconds and I wanted nothing more than this suffering to end. And only Amber's presence next to me would've stopped that. But it was impossible.

I could hear the sound of sobs.

"I never wanted to hurt you, Jimin."

"But you still did," I whispered, the lump in my throat making it difficult to speak. "You still did."

"I'm... I'm sorry."

I wanted to laugh out loud and also shout that sorry didn't fix anything.

"Am I pathetic to still love you and to still need you?"

"I..."

"We could've been in a long distance relationship. I could've visited you. I could've done anything in my power to stay by your side. I could've spent all the money I had just to see you. But I guess despite all the money and power, I'm still helpless."

"It's not about money or you visiting me or a long distance relationship, Jimin. It makes me sad to know that you still don't understand why I did it."

"Yes. I don't fucking understand it. I don't want to. Because if I did, I'd really have to let you go."

She was quiet. And I felt my eyes burning.

"Guess I still have to let you go."

"Jimin..."

I wiped away my tears.

"This is the last time I called you. I just...I just wanted to hear your voice one last time. I'm... I have to move on. 'Cause if I don't, I won't have any reason to live."

She was crying again.

"I love you, Amber. And I hope you're happy wherever you are."

Goodbye.

. . .

Ouch. This is sad. Why Amber gotta do him dirty like that?
Also, I hope this doesn't seem dramatic because it's not. I think when you truly truly truly love someone, you actually feel your emotional pain turning into physical one.

Anyways, there are 14 more chapters to go and 14 more chapters to slap some sense into Amber. Lol.

Hope you are liking it so far. I love your you all so much. Stay warm and hydrated.