44

"Jimber bell. Jimber bell. Jimber all the way."

I glared at Layla, who was skipping (yes, actually skipping like a kid) in front of me, while I sat at the doorsteps of my house. My dad was out for work again. It had been like this since my mother left.

"Shut up, Layla."

She stomped her foot.

"Let me ship Jimber in peace. Yeah?"

I shook my head at her antics.

"No. Now stop shipping us."

She opened her mouth to speak but a voice cut her off.

"Ship who?"

I looked up to see Jimin. He was in casual clothes. Black ripped jeans, black shirt and a leather jacket. He had that badboy look going for him today, despite his cotton candy hair that looked so soft and shiny under the moonlight. I wanted to touch his hair.

I stood up.

"Ji..."

"No one. Layla, why don't you see where's your boyfriend?"

She huffed, glaring at me, but walked a few steps away from us, probably to call her boyfriend, which, by the way, I hadn't met yet.

"You look cute."

Upon Jimin's words, my cheeks warmed up and turned pink.

"I...uh... Thank you. You look cute too." I babbled, nervously.

My eyes widened. Jimin simply raised his eyebrow, an amused smile on his face.

"No.. I...uh...I mean you look hot."

"Hot?"

Oh shit.

My cheeks burned.

"Uh... You look good."

"Thank you, Amber."

I looked into his dark eyes, getting lost in them. He was beautiful. He looked beautiful under the silver moonlight and I wanted to tell him that. But I knew I couldn't. So I stayed quiet, and averted my gaze when I couldn't look into his intense eyes anymore.

"Let's go. He's here."

My palms were sweaty despite the cold evening. I was so nervous.

Oh my God. I'm going on a date with Jimin.