74

We were silent.

I wanted to take in and remember every feature, every single thing about Amber. I wanted to remember every single edge of her. I wanted to remember how deep her eyes were, how pretty her cheeks were, how soft her lips were. I wanted to remember her laughs. I wanted to tattoo her on my heart.

She's already living in your heart.

"So..."

"You're leaving."

She looked down, and then back up at me, her eyes glossy with unshed tears and with pleas for understanding her.

"I'll mi-"

"Don't go."

"Jimin..." She sighed.

"Don't go," I said firmly, but my voice wavered at the end.

She shook her head, tears falling freely down her beautiful face.

I hate to see you cry.

"I have to," she whispered.

I didn't know why but I could only see red, all I could feel was anger, and betrayal. How could she simply decide that she wanted to go? How could she so simply and easily break up with me? Did she not love me enough to stay?

She extended her hand to touch my cheek.

"You know I have to."

I recoiled from her touch, shaking my head. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"No. You don't have to."

We were alone. Layla and Amber's father had given us the space and privacy we needed.

"You can't leave me like this, Amber. You are... You can't..."

I kept shaking my head, still not believing that Amber was leaving. She was really leaving.

. . .

I am updating because I love you all so much. Also, who's crying? I know I am.