68

The lovers list (as Amber liked to call it) was full of small and big things.

Small things like:
Watching the stars together, watching the sun rise above the horizon at dawn and then set down the horizon at dusk, buying flowers of different colours and placing them in the window of our penthouse, going to a library and steal kisses silently, and many more.

She didn't know that all these small things meant the world to me.

And then, there were the big things:
Expressing our fears that we had never said out loud to each other, embracing every single perfection and every single flaw of each other, accepting the good and the bad, realising that love hurts but it heals too, loving each other raw, passionate kisses that lasted all night long but the butterflies continued to come to life all day too.

All these things might sound small and unimportant but they were scary and beautiful and thrilling. Sharing my fears, even if only Amber heard, was difficult. But for me to embrace Amber completely was the most easiest thing because I had fallen in love with her perfections and imperfections. I loved her whole, in her good and her bad, with all of me.

Time that I spent with her was never enough. I wanted every single moment to last forever. I wanted every single glance to be full of love and adoration, and it was.

I could see it in her smile and feel it in my heart.

. . .

I apologize for not updating but I had hit writer's block. Or writer's block had hit me with full force more like. But I'm back and will hopefully update frequently.
Hope you liked it. Comment your thoughts. I'd love to hear them.
Love, Rose.