Dear Best Friend

Dear Amber,

You promised me that we'd be one of those best friends that stay friends forever. You promised to never go away. You broke those promises, Amber. And I can't even hate you. I hate myself for not stopping you that day. I hate myself for not being able to see you one last time and to tell you that you'll always be more than a friend to me. You'll always be family, my soul sister.

I hate everything without you. Nothing makes sense anymore. It hurts to see your family. It hurts to see your dad so broken, even your mom looks like she's been through hell and back.

And it hurts to see Jimin. That guy is so in love with you and so in denial of your absence. He looks so broken that it hurts me. I see the pain in his eyes that I feel in my heart too. The pain of loss of someone you love.

I don't want to make you sad by writing all this sad stuff. I just want you to know that I'm trying my best to move on with life. Keyword: trying. It's so hard to live knowing that my best friend is not with me. I'm trying to heal. And I know I will heal but it'll take time.

I don't have anyone to annoy anymore. I feel crazy without you. Please come back. I miss you so much.

Yours sincerely,
Layla.

P.s. Sorry for these tears stains. It just hurts so much. I want to stop this pain. I hope that I heal soon.