53

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Jimin. Are you alright?" Her voice was sleepy, like she just woke up. And worried too.

I smiled.

"Yes, babe. I'm alright. Just... I think this branch is going to break soon if I don't get off. Open the window."

I heard an audible gasp and then sound of shuffling.

"Are you kidding me?" Amber whisper-screamed into the phone.

"Nah, love. Don't have time to. Open the window or I might break a leg or two."

"Shit. Shit. Wait. Just hang in there. You are an idiot, you know that?"

I looked up to see that Amber had opened the window. Her hair was a mess, but she still looked beautiful.

"But I'm your idiot."

A blush spread across her face. She shook her head, but there was a soft smile on her plump lips. And the urge to kiss her increased.

She held her hand out towards me and I took it, climbing inside the window and into her room. But how did I expect a smooth landing when my sweater got stuck in a branch?

I yanked it towards me but that was a mistake. Because the next thing I know, Amber and I fell on her ground.

"Ouch."

I was on top of her, but I put all the weight on my arms so that she wasn't crushed underneath me.

She looked up, her eyes widening.

"W-Why are you here?"

"To do this."

"Wha-"

My lips crashed upon hers.