60

"And then my sister said that I needed to get a nose job because it's too fat and weird. And I was laughing so hard. I mean you've seen her right? You've seen that it's clearly not me who needs a nose job," Irene said and then laughed a little.

I simply smiled, shaking my head.

Instead of talking about depressing things, we decided it's better if we talk about funny moments of our lives and it was Irene's turn to tell something.

Irene stopped laughing, seeing that I wasn't laughing at all.

I was worried about Amber. She hadn't came inside yet to see Irene. I had checked the seats outside the room, but she wasn't there.

Irene smiled sadly, her eyes welled up with tears.

"You're worried about Amber."

It wasn't a question. It was statement. Maybe Irene knew how much Amber meant to me.

I nodded, seeing there was no point in denying.

"You love her. Don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"Like you never loved me."

"Irene... I'm sorry."

She shook her head, tears breaking the barrier and escaping her eyes now. I didn't love Irene. No, I didn't. But I always liked her light brown eyes. They were always full of life before the deadly disease entered her veins.

"No. It's okay, Jimin. I... I just want to clarify a few things. I...uh... I never cheated on you, Jimin." Her voice was so low, a weak whisper.

She wasn't looking into my eyes and I couldn't see if she was saying truth or lying.

"What?"

. . .

Hello, loves. How are you all?

Happy Ramadan to my Muslim readers and followers. ❤️

I couldn't update cuz I'm extremely busy with school. And writing is something I want to do for fun and because I love writing, so I don't want to feel pressured. And you guys are very understanding. Thank you for supporting me.

I love you all. Rose.