32

The wind caressed my face, as I looked around the park. It wasn't empty, but it wasn't too full of people either.

I thought about how life would've been if I was born somewhere else, if my mother was someone else, if I had a mother who loved me. Life would've been certainly better and easy. And most importantly happy.

I knew I wasn't happy. But my father and Layla made everything bearable.

As I saw kids running after a man selling cotton candy, I was reminded of Jimin.

There was something about him that made me feel weird, that made the butterflies in my stomach come to life.

He was a good person. He had helped me twice. And if he wasn't there at those times, I didn't know if I would've been alive or not. He had saved me. Twice.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air, letting the worries go away for time being.

"Amber?"

It was Jimin's voice.

I opened my eyes to find him sitting next to me.

"Am I dreaming?"

I couldn't believe he was here. It felt like I was dreaming.

He let out a chuckle, his eyes crinkling at sides. He looked so cute.

"No you're not dreaming."

"H-How? Why are you here?"

He smirked.

"Why? Can't I come to park?"

My cheeks turned pink.

"I didn't mean that."

"What did you mean then?"

He was being playful. It was so not the serious Park Jimin I knew.

"Nothing."