51

Jimin

Amber couldn't look into my eyes and I found it so cute. The pink blush on her cheeks made her look so cute. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up. I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need anything, son?" Her father asked.

I looked away from Amber and at her father, a gentle smile on my lips.

"No, sir. Thank you."

He nodded.

"How do you guys know each other? I've never actually met Jimin before, Amber?"

Amber looked at her dad.

"Uh... We met at the cafe, dad."

Her father nodded.

"Oh."

It seemed like Amber hasn't told anyone about us yet. Not even Layla. The said girl had forced it out of me by threatening me that she'd ruin my jacket. Although, I wasn't afraid of her (the girl was practically a dwarf) but I told her.

I looked at Amber and Layla having some sort of telepathic communication through their eyes. It was amusing to watch.

Amber sighed.

"Dad..."

"You go girl. Tell him you guys are dating."

I heard Layla whispered.

"Yes, Amber?" her dad said.

Amber glanced at me. I raised an eyebrow, a smirk making its way to my face.

Let's see how she tells her dad about us.

"Dad. I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Her dad asked.

Amber took in a deep breath.

"Jimin and I... We are dating."

It was quiet at the table. I was anticipating her dad's answer. It was strangely making me nervous. The more time he stayed quiet, the more nervous I felt.

"I knew it."

He finally said and then went back to eating like it was nothing. Like his daughter just hadn't told him that she was dating someone.

My eyes widened a fraction. But Amber's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"What? You knew? How?" She asked in disbelief.

"It's obvious, Amber. Just because I'm old doesn't mean I can't tell if my daughter is in love with someone. And besides, friends don't look at each other like you guys do."

"Wow. You're so observant, uncle." Layla said in amazement.

Meanwhile, Amber looked at me and her cheeks turned pink.

Yes. You're right, sir. I'm in love.

. . .

First chapter in Jimin's POV. Okay so Amber's POV was easier to write than Jimin's. Did I do okay? Or did it flop?
Comment your thoughts.
Love, Rose.