50

It was quiet at the table. Everyone was enjoying pancakes, but I couldn't even eat it with ease because of the way Jimin was looking at me. It left me breathless and flustered. I averted my gaze every time we locked eyes.

But my heart made me look up at him every time. And then my heart danced inside its cage when Jimin looked at me with those beautiful dark eyes. He looked at me like I was someone important to him and like I was perfect in his eyes.

It swelled my heart with joy and another feeling that might've been love. But I didn't believe in love, yet, so I didn't think much about it.

"So. Jimin. What do you do?" My dad asked.

Jimin glanced at me and then at my dad.

"I own a café, sir. And I have inherited my father's business. I'm the heir of Park Enterprises."

My eyes widened, so did Layla's.

"You are kidding, right?" Layla asked, bluntly. Like the queen of blunt questions she was.

"No. I'm not."

"Shit. Sorry." Layla looked at my dad, apologetically. "Wow. You're the Park Jimin."

I looked at Jimin.

"What's so special about being the Park Jimin?"

"You are shitting - sorry- kidding me. Right? You're the one every girl wants to date." Layla said.

I coughed. Jimin smirked at me.

"Here. Have some water, Amber."

I nodded, taking the glass from his hand. Our hands touched. His fingers stayed a bit longer on my hand than they should've. And I felt the heat spread across my face.

Stop doing this, Jimin. I can't handle it.

. . .

Wow. I was feeling inspired. So here's another chapter. DO YOU LOVE ME NOW?

And this marks the half of CCB. now the next parts will be in Jimin's POV till the end. IM SO EXCITED.