14. Breakfast

Feeling fresh and ready to face the day, I exited the bathroom, and walked down the hallway, trying to find where Jimin was. This penthouse was huge. I stood at the door of kitchen. Jimin's back was towards me. It seemed like he had bathed, too. He was wearing a black tee shirt and black ripped jeans.

I was nervous to enter the kitchen. I was still contemplating whether to step inside or not, when he turned towards me, a spatula in his right hand. His wet cotton candy hair were messed up and touching his forehead making him look like a bad boy. His eyes widened when his gaze fell upon me. His piercing gaze swept me from my head to my feet.

I blushed.

He looked back up into my eyes and gulped. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed it, turning back towards the stove.

"Please...have a seat."

I obliged and sat at the seat in front of the island. After five minutes, he placed omelettes, toasts, tea, cereal, milk, and orange juice on the island. My eyes widened.

This is too much for breakfast.

I looked up. He scratched the back of his neck.

"I didn't know what you'd like to eat."

He looked embarrassed. But I thought that he looked cute. He took the seat opposite to me.

"Thank you."

He simply nodded. And we started eating.

Thank you, Jimin. For helping me.