25. Celebration

As I left the school, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. I felt free. The school had officially ended and within two week, there was graduation ceremony.

Since this moment called for celebration, Layla and I decided to celebrate it in the cafe, with the best coffee ever and pancakes.

As we reached the cafe, we were both excited for different reasons. Layla was excited to celebrate. I was too. But I was also excited to see Jimin and tell him about the school.

We sat on our usual booth near the window. Layla went to order for both of us. When she came back, her brows were furrowed like she was in a thought.

"Where did your Jimin go today?"

I flushed upon hearing Your Jimin.

"He's not mine. But what are you talking about?"

"He wasn't at the counter. Is he busy?"

"How would I know?"

As she opened her mouth to say something, the bell jingled signalling the entry of someone. We both looked up simultaneously. It was Jimin. My eyes locked with his. And then he looked away. My brows furrowed.

Why is he acting like this?

My eyes widened when I saw a girl around Jimin's age, come up to Jimin and kissed him on his cheek.

I didn't know why but I felt a pang of something in my chest. I didn't know why but I didn't like that girl near Jimin.

Am I jealous?

I shook my head. How could I be jealous? Pft. I didn't even like Jimin that way.

But who's she?