93

No matter how much I tried my heart still felt giddy and there was a constant smile on my face. Amber was coming back today and I just couldn't help but feel so excited.

The last time I remembered being this excited was when I was 16 and I had driven motorcycle for the first time at night. My parents still didn't know about that notorious action of mine.

It had been a week since that breakfast with Layla and a week since Amber started talking to me again.

My leg was bobbing up and down, and I kept looking at my phone to see if Amber texted about her whereabouts. The last text she sent me was forty five minutes ago and it said: just an hour and a few minutes more. almost there. <3

And another one five minutes after the text that said: i love you. <3

I decided to reply to that face to face.

Fifteen minutes till Amber would reach here. Fifteen minutes till I get to see the person I loved them most.

"Jimin! Why don't you....chill? I'm as excited as you are but oh my God, you look high on sugar."

Upon Layla's words, a sheepish smile spread across my face.

"I might've taken a little too much sugar in my coffee... In my defence, I was preoccupied and wasn't thinking right."

"I can tell." She shook her head, a smile on her face.

. . .

Get ready for the update spam because I wrote all the chapters and am updating them right now. Brace yourselves.