Tower Of Sorrows

3RD PERSON POV

After Keira and her father head towards the tower of sorrows, Klaus, Yukiya and Professor Schuyler defeated Keira's snow dragon. Yukiya was angry at the fact that his buddy and girlfriend has betrayed him.

"I can't believe Keira would go and do something like this! what kind of person has she become?"

Klaus placed his hand and on Yukiya's shoulder.

"Listen, Keira is not evil if that's what you're thinking, there's another reason why she's acting like this."

Rin jumped out of the bushes.

"He's right! Ivan is only forcing Keira to do this because he only wants to bring back the Tamers, he's going to try and revive the dragon of time!"

Professor Schuyler's eyes widen at this.

"Ivan is going to do what?!"

Klaus then spoke up.

"That explains how he knows so much about the dragon of time, he made Keira gather some information about the tower of sorrows and now they're going to get to the dragon of time."

Yukiya couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"So Keira is only being used? what a relief."

Yukiya's wolf came out of the bushes.

"I caught onto their scent, they shouldn't be too far."

Rin looked back at the others and she told them what Wolfy had just said.

"He said he caught onto their scent and look."

Rin looks at the entrance to the East forest and there was a trail of frost that Keira had left behind for the others.

Klaus smirked when saw the trail.

"Smart girl, let's go."

The others nodded their heads and they followed Keira's Frost trail.

KEIRA'S POV

Father and I made it to the tower of Sorrows by following the sound of the song of guidance. Once we got there, my eyes widen at the sight of it.

"Whoa, now that's a tall tower."

Father smirked when he saw this.

"It won't be long until the Dragon of time's power will be mine."

I looked over my shoulder and I thought to myself.

'I hope the others can follow the Frost trail I left behind, they better speed up though otherwise, it'll be too late.'

Father noticed my expression and he then asked me.

"Are you expecting someone or something to pop out of nowhere?"

I looked back at him and I shook my head for a no.

"No, I was hoping my snow dragon bought us enough time to get up there before those guys can catch up to us."

"Oh it will, besides, thanks to my training methods, you're not weak nor clumsy like you used to any more."

I smirked back at him and we then entered the tower. We walked up the stairs and it was a long way up as well. I was panting slightly and I looked upwards.

"Oh man...why did they put the dragon of time so high up in this tower?"

Father grumbled and he shouted at me.

"Be quiet and keep moving!!"

"All right! don't get grumpy!"

Father ignored my remark. When we were halfway up the stairs I felt something land on my head.