A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother

KEIRA'S POV

A full week had passed since my suspension time. During that one week, I also got a new familiar which is a wing sabre named Aoi, which means blue. I called him that because of his blue eyes and he's also a shapeshifter like Rin. (A/n this is what Aoi looks like in his smaller and bigger form.)

Yukiya, our familiars and I were on the train back to the Academy

Yukiya, our familiars and I were on the train back to the Academy. Aoi was resting my lap and I was petting his fur. Yukiya looked at Aoi and he then spoke up.

"I can't believe you have another familiar, I always thought you Tamers were only allowed to have one like the rest of the wizards."

"Hehe, true but we Tamers are allowed to have two or three familiars, you could say it's like a special ability we have."

Yukiya petted Aoi's head before he spoke again.

"If I remember right, Wing sabre tooth cats are supposed to be battle familiars just like Rin."

"You're right, but these guys can fly faster than Nekomanta demons because of their wings."

Rin smiled at us and she looked at Aoi.

"Still, at least it's nice to have another cat demon as your familiar Keira, I was starting to get a little lonely."

I giggled and I petted Rin's head. I rested my head against Yukiya's shoulder and he then asked me.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm just feeling a little sleepy, but, I'm also nervous going back to the Academy, the other students might have learnt about me being a member of the dark guild and I'm wondering what they're going to say about me."

Yukiya smiled and he rests his head on top of mine.

"Don't worry, if they talk badly about you, you've always got me, Elias, Liz and Luca to count on."

I smiled at him and I closed my eyes and I nuzzled against the crook of his neck.

TIME SKIP...

Yukiya and I got back to the Academy. I smiled at the sight of the Academy before I spoke up.

"Well, this is a fresh start and I hope it goes well too."

"I'm sure it will besides, you've been working so hard and I'll bet Elias will be impressed with your hard work as well."

I smiled at his comment and I nodded my head in agreement.

"You're right, what am I worried about? come on."

Yukiya and I headed to our dorms and once he walked me back to the girls' dorms Yukiya gave me a quick kiss on lips before he left.

"I'll see you later, Keira."

"See you later, Yukiya."

I walked inside the girls' dorms and I called out to see if anyone was about.