The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi

3RD PERSON POV

Meanwhile back in wilds, Ivan looked at the dragon stone tablet and he smirked to himself. Yukino, Keira's sister came over and she asked him.

"Father? is that what I think it is?"

Ivan nodded his head and he then spoke up while looking at the stone tablet.

"This stone tablet can help us look for Dragon King but the tablet has got one too many cracks on it that I can't make out where he might be, however, all is not a total loss, Yukino, did you find out where the fire dragon is?"

"Yes, Ignitus is in a cave where the old home of Tamers used to be, looks like Byakuya knew that would be the last place we would look."

Ivan smirked when Yukino said this and he then pets her head.

"You've done well, Yukino, at least you do a better job than that traitor Keira."

Yukino frowned when Ivan said this.

"I don't understand why Keira left the dark guild she was serving you so well, I wonder what made her turn her back against us?"

Ivan placed his hand on Yukino's shoulder.

"That's not something you should worry about, for now, we'll need to find a way to break Ignitus from his frozen prison."

Yukino nodded her head and then Ivan wrapped his arm around Yukino's shoulders before using his black flames to teleport out of the wilds. Shiro was watching them from a distance and he talked to himself.

"So that's where they're headed, I better get back to Byakuya and fast."

Shiro summoned his phoenix familiar and he flies back to Skystead village. Back in Gendonelune, a new student was making her way to the Academy along with her Father. In the training ground, Keira and the rest of her class were fighting against several umbras and Keira was using Frostguard against them.

KEIRA'S POV

I spun my lightning Triton in my hands and I then thrust it's lighting at a few more Umbras, destroying them in the process. I landed back down on the ground and I then spotted some more of them behind me. I then heard Hakko shouting at one of her zodiac spirits.

"Scorpio!! Come forth!!"

Scorpio appeared and he used his sandstorm against four of the umbras. Hakko looked at me and she said to me.

"Don't let your guard down, Keira!"

"Thanks, Hakko."

"Ice magic!! lance!!"

Sora shouts as he uses his ice magic. I turned my attention back to the remaining umbra and I decided to finish this once and for all. I transformed into wind robes and I leapt into the air. I swung my breeze whip a few times before attacking the umbras with it. Once all of the umbras were defeated, Professor Schuyler shouted.

"Enough!"

I landed on the ground and I smirked to myself.

"And that's game set and match."

Elias frowned at me as he shook his head.

"Show off, I'll need to check the rule book on that."

I smirked at his comment and Hakko then spoke up.

"Come now Elias, there's no need to be like that, give Keira a chance when it comes to practical magic classes like this, she can't help but use it at times."

"Yeah, well, sometimes I think she's just showing off and making us look bad."

I smirked at his comment and I pinched his cheek.