The Mysterious Visitor

3RD PERSON POV

At night in the Academy, Yukino stole the key that opens to the world of fairies and she got back to her Father. Ivan smirked when he saw the key and he said to her.

"Nice work, Yukino, did the guards see you?"

"No, thanks to that invisibility potion you gave me it was easy to steal, but, I have to ask, what are you gonna do with the key?"

"You'll see."

Ivan said with a smirk and then they headed over to the Unicorn spring. Once they got there, Yukino spotted the unicorn and then Ivan spoke up.

"You already know that the Dragon King likes dark magic and he feeds on it, well, the world of fairies and our world are balanced at the moment but if something were to happen in the world fairies..."

"Then the balance of our two worlds will collapse."

Ivan nodded his head and he then looked at the unicorn. He raised his hand and then he whispered an enchantment as the dark magic floated towards the unicorn's head as it drank from the lake. The unicorn's eyes widen and then it looked around for some reason. Yukino whispered to Ivan.

"Father, what's going on and what was that enchantment you used just now?"

"It's a little something to trick the unicorn, of course, I whispered to it about how a fairy's flower can grant any wish and it can make the unicorn turn human."

Yukino was surprised and then Ivan opened the portal to the world of fairies and then the unicorn went through it. Ivan and Yukino stood up from the ground and he said to her.

"Let's go."

"OK."

Yukino said with a smirk and she followed after Ivan.

Back at the dorms, Keira opened her eyes because she sensed danger in the air. Keira sat up and she looked out of the window and she knew that something was wrong. The next morning, before classes started, Keira and her fellow Tamers were talking about how they sensed danger as well.

"I sensed it as well, it's weird but for a split second, it almost felt...evil."

Hakko described to her fellow Tamers. Sora folded his arms and he said to the others.

"Hakko's right, whatever it is, it's not good but, I don't think it's a good idea to let the Headmaster know what we sensed last night."

"I agree with Sora on that one, Headmaster Randolph won't believe us just because we sensed that something wasn't right last night."

Kagura said to her fellow Tamers. Asuma then spoke up.

"So what are we going to do?"

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, nothing for the time being if what we sensed is evil and if it is Dark magic then we need to find proof but until then, keep your beaks zipped."

Keira suggested to her friends. They all nodded their heads in agreement with her idea and then they headed to class.

KEIRA'S POV

We were in Professor Merlova's class and we were outside looking for herbs. We were split up into pairs of twos, I was with Yukiya, Hakko is with Elias and Kagura is with Sora. As we were searching around for the herbs were asked to look for, a gentle breeze blew and I then looked up at the sky.

'Something is wrong in the air but I don't know what it is exactly...'

I thought to myself as I remembered about last night. Aoi landed on my head and he said to me.