Danger Is Approaching

KEIRA'S POV

I was at my desk doing some studying since I couldn't sleep because of that dream I had the other day when I was heading back here. I looked out of the window and it was still dark outside. I looked at Kerry and she was sleeping like a log along with Aoi and Rin who were also sleeping away peacefully. I sighed and I stood up from my chair and I stood outside on the balcony for a while. The cold and gently wind blew against me and I closed my eyes as I thought about my mother. I opened my eyes and I looked up at the stars and one of them were the brightest of them all.

It twinkled in the sky and I smiled a little at it. I looked down and I sighed again. Just then I heard a rustling sound from a nearby bush. I noticed a shadowy figure running away from something. I looked over at Kerry, Aoi and Rin and they were still asleep. I didn't have time to wake them up so I leapt off the railing and I followed after the shadowy figure. I hid in some bushes and I watched as how they came to a halt and I noticed two white wolves and their scent was familiar. I watched as how they approached the shadowy figure and I looked closer at him and his scent was all too familiar.

I stood up from my hiding spot and I shouted at the mysterious figure.

"Who are you?!"

The shadowy figure spotted me and he then said to me.

"You'll find out in due time, Keira."

I frowned at him and I demanded him.

"How did you know my name? who are you?"

"Just be patient and you'll learn in time."

I frowned and I used my ice magic to catch the mysterious figure but he had already escaped before I could even catch him. I frowned and I grumbled to myself.

"Damn, he got away, I suppose I better get going before someone sees me out here and they'll probably ask me why I'm out here late at night past curfew."

As I made my way back to the dorms without anyone noticing me, I thought to myself,

'That guy back there...I know I recognise that scent anywhere, is it possible that it might be you, Sora?'

THE NEXT MORNING...

I yawned for the second time as I walked to class with Yukiya. He noticed me yawning and he said to me.

"You look as if you needed another few hours of sleep, didn't you sleep at all last night?"

I shook my head for a no and I said to Yukiya.

"Not really, I couldn't sleep last night so I did some studying for classes today but now look at me, I'm completely knackered."

"Not just knackered but you've also got a bit of bed hair going on, didn't you fix your hair properly before leaving the dorms?"

I blushed in embarrassment and I sweat dropped at this.

"What?! oh man, I was so tired and I didn't even fix up my hair properly."

"Turn around and let me fix it."

I came to a stop and I let Yukiya untie my ponytail and he then ran his fingers through my hair to fix it up a little. As Yukiya ties my hair back into a ponytail, he told me about yesterday.

"I heard from Elias that Hakko lit up with him yesterday."

"Yeah, right before I entered the dorms I watched as how Hakko lit up with Elias, doesn't that seem a bit familiar to you?"

I asked as I looked at Yukiya after he finished tying my hair back. Yukiya smiled at me and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, that was like us as well, you lit up with me when you first came to this Academy and we then fell in love."