Irseith, The Gifted One

KEIRA'S POV

A few days passed since the magic games, everybody in the Academy won't stop talking about it especially about me and my teammates as well.

Hakko started her work experience so we won't be seeing her for a week, Kagura was testing out her new sword, Sora was trying out different spells that Seiji gave him as the prize and the twin tamers were also testing their staffs as well and they master them very quickly.

And as for me, I was looking after the dragon eggs and I made sure they didn't get stolen or destroyed as well. Headmaster Randolph's class was going to start in five minutes and I had brought in the dragon eggs because I didn't want to leave them at the dorms in case something happened to them.

I stared at the dragon eggs and I couldn't take my eyes off them since I was excited for the eggs to hatch. Yukiya looked at the eggs and he said to me.

"You know, ever since you got those eggs, you've become very attached to them."

"I know that, but, I just don't want something happened to them besides, these eggs were given to me by Seiji himself and I promised myself that I'd look after these eggs and protect them as well."

Yukiya shrugged his shoulders and then Aoi and Rin sniffed them curiously until Rin decided to poke at the red dragon egg. I was about to shoo her away until the egg wobbled by itself making Rin hide in my cloak and Aoi hissed at it. I was surprised when it moved by itself and then Yukiya said to me.

"Looks like one of the eggs is ready to hatch but, I don't see any cracks yet."

"I know, the red one has been doing that for a while now and I was thinking it's gonna hatch but no, it keeps doing that for some reason."

Headmaster Randolph came in and he saw the eggs that I brought in and he said to me.

"I see you brought in the dragon eggs."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't leave them at the dorms besides, the red one keeps wobbling like if it's ready to hatch at any time but, nothing."

Headmaster Randolph carefully picks up the blue egg and he said to me.

"That's because they're waiting for you give them their names, you have learnt about this in the dragon encyclopedia?"

"I have but, I can't figure out what to call them yet nevermind what their abilities are."

"Don't worry, you will in time for now, just be patient."

Headmaster Randolph said to me as he puts the egg back in the chest. I stared at the eggs again and I thought to myself.

'Give them their names and then they'll hatch huh? that's going to take a while.'

3RD PERSON POV

Outside of class int he shadows, a hooded man saw the dragon eggs and then he disappeared into the shadows. He got back to the desert and he saw Ivan's hideout. Ivan was looking over the dragon stone tablets he found in the past and the ones he recently found as well. The hooded man came back and he whispered in Ivan's ear about the dragon eggs. Ivan's eyes widen and he then said to him.

"Are you sure what you saw was dragon eggs?"

"I'm positive, the rumours we heard were true, Seiji gave the eggs to your daughter Keira."

Ivan chuckled and then he looked at the drawings of the dragon eggs that were said to be extinct or rare. Ivan looked at the drawings of the three dragons eggs and he then said to the hooded man.

"Those eggs that Keira has in her possession are the dragon sage eggs, they were said to be destroyed during the dragon war but, according to legend, a few tamers or wizards were able to find these eggs and they either kept them for experiments or sold them for money."