Kagura vs Keira

KEIRA'S POV

Kagura and I clashed swords but when we did, there was an explosion. After the dust settled, we both jumped away from each other. I back flipped away and once I landed on the ground I destroyed my ice swords and I side punched the palm of my hand and I shouted.

"Ice magic! snow tiger! snow ape! snow dragon!!"

Three of my summonings charged at Kagura however when she had her hand on her sword's hilt and she dashed at them destroying them in the process. I was shocked at this because not only was she fast but she didn't draw her sword. I thought to myself after noticing her sword.

'Kagura maybe fast but, she didn't even draw her sword, I guess Kagura is more skilful than I thought, I better be careful and keep my guard up.' 

"Rin! Aoi!"

I called out to them and then they both transformed and they charged at Kagura. Suddenly a three-tailed fox jumped out of nowhere and it starts attacking Aoi and Rin with its lightning magic which gave me the chance to transform into my ice armour. I held both of my twin swords and I charge towards Kagura and she blocked my attack with her sword which was still sheathed.

"We're fighting against each other in a sword battle and yet you still haven't drawn your sword, why?"

Kagura frowned when I asked her this.

"That is really none of your business!!"

Kagura shoved me away from her with such strength. I back flipped and I then leapt into the air. I summoned several ice swords.

"Now dance my swords!!"

As my swords dashed towards Kagura she was able to dodge all of them. I was shocked when I saw this.

"What!? you've gotta be kidding?! she was able to dodge all of them!"

Suddenly Kagura dashed behind me and she tried to attack me. I blocked her attack in time and I then tapped my heel causing some ice to appear on the ground.

Several spikes of ice appeared and the Kagura jumped away from me and my ice attack. I jumped away as well and I then transformed into my wind robes. I used my breeze whip against her. Kagura once again dodged my attacks and I summoned my three summonings again. They tried to attack Kagura again but Kagura leapt above then. As she got higher and higher, I swung my arm down making the end of my breeze whip smack her cheek.

Kagura leapt onto of my snow tiger as she held her cheek. Kagura frowned and she shouted at me.

"DAMN YOU!!!"

Suddenly, a magic circle appeared in the sky and I was suddenly pulled into the air along with my summonings.

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone was shocked when Kagura used a magic circle. Liz shouted.

"What's happening?! why is there a magic circle in the sky?!"

Hakko looked at it and she explained to the others about what that magic circle.

"That's a gravity change spell, the caster uses this spell to change the gravity around a certain area and that takes a lot of concentration and a large amount of magical energy, I didn't expect Kagura to have this ability."

"Well, what were you expecting? she is a Tamer like you after all."

Elias says to Hakko. Meanwhile, Klaus was heading back to his office until he saw the magic circle in the sky. Once he got to the training grounds, he spotted Kagura and Keira in the sky and watched what happens to this Tamer vs Tamer battle.