The Dragonslayer, Seiji

KEIRA'S POV

Everyone in the auditorium was shocked when they saw Seiji, the Dragonslayer. Everyone was either excited or imitated when they saw him. I can see why they would be nervous, from a distance even we Tamers can sense that he's strong it's almost frightening. Seiji smiled at the crowd and he said to them.

"Please don't stop on my account, just act like I'm not here."

Seiji said with a confident smile. Everyone in the room chatted with each other quietly but we could tell they were still nervous with Seiji in the room.

"Guys, either someone spiked our drinks or we're hallucinating."

"I think we're seeing things..."

Sora and Kagura spoke as they stared at Seiji. Seiji noticed us and then he came towards us. Hakko fixed her hair and Sora and the twin tamers stood up straight. Seiji smiled at us and he then said to us.

"I wanted to say congratulations to the six of you for winning the Magic Games, I haven't started attending the games until I heard about you Keira."

"Me? oh boy, what have I done to make you come here to Gendonlune's magic games?"

"*Chuckles* Probably because of your reputation being Zara's daughter."

I was surprised that he knew and then Sora asked him.

"Pardon the interruption, but, do you know Master Zara?"

"I do, as a matter of fact, she was mines and my wife's old friend."

Sora and I were shocked when heard this and then Seiji's wife showed up.

"It's true, Zara was beautiful I'll give her that much but, it wasn't enough to steal my husband's heart."

The twin tamers snickered but then Kagura and Hakko pinched their arms. Seiji then asked her.

"By the way, Lyla did those items arrive yet?"

"Yes they did, I'll get them now."

Lyla said before she walked away. We were confused by this until Seiji spoke up and he said to the crowd.

"May I have everyone's attention for a minute!"

The crowd went silent and then Seiji continued.

"First off, I'd like to say well done to the winners of the magic games."

The crowd cheered for us and we smiled at them. Seiji then continued with a smile on his face.

"Secondly, I have a little 'prize giving' ceremony for the winning team, which are these items here."

Seiji said as Lyla and some of her servants came in with items. Seiji got two different magic staffs and he said to the twin tamers.

"Azuma, Midnight, you two have shown me that light and darkness can work together so, for your great team effort, I have the magic staff of light and shadow if you two use these staffs it'll make your magic spells stronger than ever, use them wisely."

The crowd clapped for the twin tamers as they accepted the magic staffs. Azuma and Midnight said to him in unison.

"Thank you very much."

Seiji then got a magic sword and he looked at Kagura and he said to her.

"Kagura, I spoke to your Father and the Headmaster about your brother, Kaito, I'm very sorry for loss so, in honour of his memory I present you his magic sword, Thunderfury."

Kagura was shocked when she saw Kaito's sword. Kagura carefully took it and she unsheathed the sword a little and she smiled at it. Seiji then said to her.