You're Not Alone In This World

KEIRA'S POV

I was in the greenhouse so I could get some peace and quiet for a while after that incident with Salem and Lily earlier. I had the green dragon egg in my hand while Zadra was napping on my lap, Irseith was lying next to me and Rin and Aoi were trying to chase the butterflies to entertain themselves. I kept examining the green dragon egg and I thought to myself.

'Those guys are desperate to get this last dragon egg and I can see why... we have to find the old man and fast, who knows when he'll come after me or one of my friends next?'

Zadra nudged my hand a little to make me stroke his head. I smiled at him and I gently stroked his head and then he yawned a little. I looked at Irseith and I said to her.

"Irseith, I know you and Zadra were still eggs before but, do you know why Seiji gave me the responsibility of you two and this egg?"

"I honestly don't know but, Seiji must think you're special I mean why else did he give us to you in the first place?"

I was still wondering that comment and I knew the one person who can help me at this point. I moved Zadra off my lap before I stood up from the ground. I looked at the others and I said to them.

"Come on guys, there's someone I need to talk to about this situation."

Zadra and Irseith flew next to me while Aoi and Rin sat on my shoulders. I got to the western valley forest and I looked for the fortune sage. I thought he wasn't going to show up for a second until I saw a few blue fireflies flying around. I looked around and then I saw the forest sage meditating with his legs crossed. I walked over to him and I wasn't sure he could sense my presence as I waved my hand in front of his face.

"I can sense you Keira, there's no need to wave your hand in front of my face."

I was a bit surprised when he said this and then he opened his eyes and he saw Irseith and Zadra hovering next to me.

"A red-orange dragon and a Blue-black dragon...just as I predicted, you really are the one to lead the Tamers."

"You said that to me before and as for that prediction you had before, it came true all right but, Ignitus was already dead and his soul is now inside of Frostguard."

I said as I placed my hand on the hilt of my dagger. The forest sage nodded his head and then he looked the dragons again and he then said to me.

"It's true that some of my predictions can be wrong sometimes but, this one I recently had come true, you came here to seek answers from me again didn't you?"

I nodded my head before I sat on my knees and I said to him.

"I have, the old man is after these three dragons, I believe it's got something to do with the inscriptions that I found on the eggs before since they were talking about the whereabouts of the Dragon King, but..."

"There's something else bugging you, like how you were able to speak Dragon language easily and how you were able to control these two dragon sages."

I nodded my head and then the sage opened the palm of his hand and he created a hologram of the future as he did before.

"My fireflies sensed the fight with Salem before and they also sensed the mysterious power that's awakening inside of you, what that power is, I do not know but you will in time."

The sage explains to me as I watched an 18-year-old version of myself in the hologram standing with the three dragon sages. The forest sage then continued.

"But, what I can tell you is this, your Father knows the truth about yourself and your abilities that also includes the dragonslayer, those two are the only people know about your abilities that involve with the dragons and also, a battle will also occur in Gendonlune, you and your fellow Tamers need to be ready, Salem and his men will return but the green dragon egg will be already hatched before that happens."

"Father and Seiji know about my abilities when I'm involved with the dragons? but, what would they know about me?"

"You'll need to find out for yourself, but here's what's going to happen in a few weeks for now."

The forest sage placed his hand on top of my head and I closed my eyes as I watched the future that's going to happen. I watched Father and some of his guildmates attacking the Academy and they were trying to capture the dragon sages and they about the same size as Aoi and Rin's bigger forms.

I also saw myself and my fellow Tamers fighting against some of the dark guild members and I also watched myself fighting against father and I was in bad shape and he was smirking at me. I saw his lips moving but no words were coming out of his mouth and then all of a sudden the future version of myself looked shocked for some reason and then everything around me goes black.

I shot my eyes open and I fell back so I was sitting on my behind. I shook my head and I looked around and the sage disappeared. I then heard his voice echoing through the forest.

"I'm sorry but that's all I can show you."

"Wait! I wanna see more! why is my Father attacking the Academy!? what do my father and Seiji know about me?!"

"You'll find out soon, Keira, I'll see you again soon."

"Wait! don't go! I still have more questions that need to be answered!!"

I shouted but the sage was gone. I sat on my knees and I lowered my head in disappointment and I spoke up.

"He was no help....why is everyone being so secretive around me...? what have I done to deserve this?"

Aoi came over to me and he was in his bigger form and he gently placed his wing over my back and shoulders as his way of comforting me. Zadra placed his head on my lap while Irseith rubbed her head against my arm. While I felt like I was lost the green dragon egg wobbled and then it glowed a little and I heard the dragon inside of the egg speaking to me.

"Don't feel so down, Vahdin Keira (Lady Keira)."

I looked at the green egg and I then picked it up and it continued to speak to me.

"You're not alone in this world, the path that you've chosen is the right one and your Fron (Kind) have followed your lead and they believe you're the right person to be their leader, look at how much you've done for them."

I was surprised when the dragon spoke to me like that. I had that feeling in my chest before and I whispered the dragon's name.

"Naxlon."

The green egg had several cracks after I called out the dragon's name. I smiled at this and I placed the egg on the ground as the egg began to hatch. The dragon peeked it's head out of the top of the egg and then it began to climb out of the egg. The jade dragon looked at me after he shook off some of the eggshells off his head.

"There's no need to be sad, Keira, someday you will discover your true power until then you've got your friends, your lover and us."

Naxlon said as he looked at Irseith and Zadra and my familiars. I smiled at them and I nodded my head and I hugged Naxlon tightly.

"Thanks, Naxlon! you've put a smile on my face!"

"It's nothing but can you please let me got before you choke me to death!"

I released Naxlon and I said to him.

"Sorry, come on guys, let's get back to class before we're missed."

I climbed onto Aoi's back and Rin transformed into her bigger form and then we flew back to the building along with the dragon sages.

3RD PERSON POV

While Keira, her familiars and the dragon sages headed to class, Salem saw them and he frowned angrily at this. Lily looked at Salem and she said to him.

"This is bad, all three dragon sages have hatched, what are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry, I'll explain to master Ivan and then I'll tell him that we should storm into the Academy and take those dragoon sages by force if we have to."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"Then I'm good as dead."

Salem said as he sweat dropped at this comment.

TO BE CONTINUED...