Hakko Is A Tamer?!

HAKKO'S POV

I continued to follow Prefect Klaus and I could feel some of the students' stares on me. I heard some of them whisper about me.

Male Student 1: "Hey is that her?"

Male student 2: "Yeah, that's Hakko Izuma~"

Female student 1: "Wow, she looks beautiful."

Female student 2: "I know, look she's a cute Carbuncle with her."

I smiled to myself when I heard those whispers but I can't get too excited since I can't let my guard down when the Ice Emporer is still out there hunting the weapon I have with me. Just then we reach the headmaster's office and then Prefect Klaus knocks on the door before he spoke up.

"It's prefect Klaus I've brought Hakko Izuma."

"Come in."

A muffled deep voice came from the other side of the door. Prefect Klaus opens the door and once I stepped inside I saw Keira standing next to headmaster Randolph.

"Hey, Hakko."

I smiled at her and then the headmaster spoke up.

"Hakko Izuma, welcome to the Academy."

I bowed to him politely before I spoke up.

"Thank you for inviting me to this school."

Prefect Klaus looked impressed with my politeness and Headmaster Randolph then spoke up.

"Well, that's good know..."

KEIRA'S POV

Headmaster Randolph then went over the rules and the buddy system. Once he was finished going over the rules he asked me.

"Now that you know the rules, is there any questions?"

I raised my hand a little and I asked him.

"Yeah, I do, is there a reason why I'm here? I thought you only want to talk to Hakko?"

Headmaster Randolph chuckled and he then looked back at me.

"Haven't you noticed Hakko's magical energy?"

I looked at Hakko and back at Headmaster Randolph.

"Yeah I have, why?"

"I brought you here because I wanted you to be the first person to hear about what Hakko is."

I was confused at this and I then asked him.

"I don't mean to be rude but can you just cut to the chase already?"

Headmaster Randolph chuckled again and he looked at me and Hakko.

"Keira, I brought you here because I wanted you to be the first person to know that Hakko is a Tamer just like you."

I was silent for a few seconds and then....

"WHAAAAAATTTT???!!!"

I was so shocked to hear about that I jaw dropped in the process. Klaus and Hakko snickered at my reaction and Professor Schuyler asked me.

"What is with that reaction Keira?" ]

"What's with my reaction?! what the heck do you think?! I never expected Hakko to be like me!!"

I looked at Hakko who was smiling innocently.

"Why didn't you tell me when we were on the train yesterday?!"

"Hehe, because you didn't ask and I thought you would have figured it out on your own."

"I didn't have to ask!! this is great news!!"