Seiji Knows Something That We Don't

3RD PERSON POV

After last night's attack, Klaus informed the headmaster about the attack and he wasn't surprised that something like that was going to happen. Klaus also told Headmaster Randolph about one of the eggs have hatched. Randolph was surprised when Klaus mentioned this and he then said to him.

"One of the dragon eggs have hatched?!"

Klaus nodded his head and he then said to Klaus.

"I see, so if this Salem person attacked Keira last night, then that means he'll come back and he's gonna come after the other two dragon eggs."

"What do we do?"

"We'll have to strengthen the defences around the Academy to make sure that nothing like this happens again."

Klaus nodded his head before he left Randolph's office. In the courtyard, Keira was still wondering how Salem survived the accident that happened a few years ago. The blue dragon egg was still wobbling a few times and Keira can't come up with a name for the dragon egg yet. 

"Hello?!"

Keira snapped out of her thoughts when Sora called out to her. Keira looked at Sora and she said to him.

"What is it Sora?"

"Are even listening? I was asking you if you have come up with a name for the dragon egg yet?"

"Not yet but still..."

Keira looked at the blue egg with admiration in her eyes.

"These eggs are amazing to look at, it's not every day you get to have three eggs in your possession, I always find them interesting and magnificent to look at, from before they were just sketches from a book when I was with dad's guild but now..."

"Whoa! slow down, Dragon lady, I get the idea you like these eggs and you're fascinated by them but that doesn't mean you can brag about it."

"Hehe, sorry, I can't help myself, as much as I hate to say this, I'm starting to sound like the old man."

Sora chuckled nervously and then the blue egg started to jump up and down in Keira's hands.

"Steady on there Keira, that's no way to treat an egg."

"Uh, that wasn't me, it moved on its own."

Yukiya looked at the blue egg and she said to Keira.

"It looks like the dragon inside of that blue egg is desperate to come out."

"So it would seem..."

Keira said as she looked at the egg again. Keira then heard whispers in her head and she mumbled.

"Zadra.."

Yukiya and Sora looked at Keira confused looks on their faces. Keira snapped out of it and then the blue egg started to glow a little and then it started to crack. Keira stood up from the bench and she said to the boys.

"It's hatching!"

Sora and Yukiya were shocked and then Keira placed the egg on the bench as the egg was hatching. Irseith sat on Keira's head and she said to her.

"Nicely done, you picked out a name a lot faster than I expected."

"Shh, be quiet."

The dragon peeked it's head out of the hole in the egg revealing it to be a black dragon with blue markings on it. The dragon shook its head and then Sora spoke up.

"Incredible, Keira how in the world did you do that?"

"I don't know, I just had a feeling for a moment and then I called out the dragon's name."