Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage

KEIRA'S POV

The second round began and this time it's Alex against one of the Zomiara students. Hakko tied her hair back and she left the rest of it down like last time. Azuma looked at Hakko and he asked her.

"Hey, Hakko why did you tie your hair back into a ponytail earlier? is that some kind of habit?"

"You could say that it pretty much means I've got a strategy in mind and I'm ready to attack but, half of the time, I tie it back when I'm making new potions or when I'm healing someone."

I shushed Hakko and Azuma and then we watched Alex's fight.

ALEX'S POV

Samantha glared at me and then she got her spell tome at the ready and she shouted.

"Fire magic!! Fire serpent!"

The snake slivered to me and I smirked at Samantha.

"Pathetic, even I can handle something like this."

I dodged the fire attack and I shouted in dragon language.

"Yolos Vith, Thaarn Zu'u Ahrk Nos Hin In!! (Flame Serpent, obey me and attack your master!!)"

The flame Serpent came to a halt and then it looked at Samantha and she was shocked by this.

"What the?! what are you doing?! attack him."

I chuckled at her and I said to her.

"This fight is over before it can even begin, Nos Ahrk Al Ek! (Attack and destroy her!)"

The flame Serpent hissed and then it struck down Samantha as she screamed in pain. Samantha landed on the ground roughly covered in burnt marks. Vincent was shocked when he saw this and then the announcer spoke up.

"Holy moly! this fight ended in a few seconds, looks like Alex is stronger than he looks!"

KEIRA'S POV

I was shocked when I saw what he did and then Kagura spoke up.

"Is that even possible?! did he just spoke in a Dragon language just now?!"

"Nevermind the language! did you see what he did to Samantha's attack?! it looked like that snake just betrayed its master."

I snapped out of my shock expression and I then explained to the others.

"Well, that's Dragonlords for you, believe it or not, they have the ability to control familiars and make them obey them and that includes summoning spirits, you could pretty much conclude that they're controlling a Dragon and forcing them to obey their commands."

Hakko nodded her head in agreement and she then spoke up.

"Keira's right, Dragonlord's are powerful but they're dangerous at the same time, I don't want to go up against someone like Alex, I hate to think what he would do to my Zodiac spirits, especially one in particular..."

Hakko said as she shivered in fear slightly. I sweat dropped and I said to her.

"You must be talking about that grumpy Aquarius, I really hate to think what might happen if she did turn her back on us..."

Sora then looked at the board and he then spoke up.

"Looks like it's my turn to shine."

"Yeah and it's another one of those Pixia girls, try not to go easy on her."

I said to him and then Sora smirked at me.

"Not a chance, besides, I'll just picture your face in that arena instead."