Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!

KEIRA'S POV

My teammates and I were standing near the entrance to the battlefield of the arena and then the announcer introduced the schools who were participating in the Games. The announcer spoke up.

"Ladies and Gentleman!! welcome to Gendonlune's magical arena! I am your special announcer, Derek Brighton and for my special guests I have the Headmistress of Pixia, Melissa and the headmaster of Gendonlune, Randolph!"

The crowd cheered when they heard this and they both thanked the announcer for being the hosts for the day. The announcer then spoke up.

"And on with that note, let's announce the schools who are going to participate in the magic games, First off we've got Zomiara, School Of The Arcane!"

The crowd cheered when they saw the six students representing their school.

"Secondly, we got the third-place winner last year, Pixia school of Witchcraft!"

The crowd cheered for the all girl's team. Kagura looked at one of them and she spoke up.

"Looks like we've got witches on their teams this should be interesting.

"I'll say."

I said to her. The announcer then spoke up again.

"Thirdly, from last year's magic games, we've got Klaxiaria Academy!"

The crowd went wild when they saw the team that was representing their academy. I noticed a grown-up Alex on his team making me frown at him.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance with him when it comes to either the individual battles or the team battles."

"I know."

I said back to Sora. The announcer then continued.

"Finally, we've got the school who lost last year's magic games, Gendonlune Royal magic Academy!"

We walked into the arena and then the crowd booed at us. I sweat dropped and then Hakko spoke up.

"Yikes, looks like our reputation for losing previously for the magic games, has taken its toll."

"Yeah, no kidding."

Sora said to Hakko. I smirked and I then spoke up.

"True but, they're gonna regret booing at us because we're about to change that."

Klaxirara smirked at us and then one of Alex's teammates spoke up.

"Well, well, looks like Gendonlune decided to show up again and it looks like they've got a certain dark wizard's daughter among them including the ice Emperor."

Sora and I frowned at her when she mentioned my Father. The announcer then spoke up.

"Ooohh it looks like there's tension between Gendonlune and Klaxiara! this will be exciting, now then on with the individual rounds!"

Vincent then came over to us and the rest of the teams and he then said to them.

"Now each of you will pick a number out of this bag and that number will represent who's going to fight who in the individual rounds."

We picked our numbers from the bag and then Vincent spoke up.

"All right, now let's see who you're going to fight against."

Vincent said before he summoned a list of the teammates and who they're going to fight against.

Gendonlune: Hakko Izuma VS Pixia: Clara Thronheart