The Balance Of Power

KEIRA'S POV

We got to the Headmaster's office along with, Klaus, Kagura, Sora and Yukiya, who also interested to hear about Leon. Our familiars, Aoi, Rin, Keme and Izumi were sniffing at Leon since they were curious about him. Hakko was explaining to the Headmaster about how she found him and he can't remember anything except for his name.

"I see, do you have any idea how he got here or why he was there in first place?"

"Not a clue, it's like I said, Leon has got Amnesia so it's going to be a problem to get any answers out of him."

Hakko said as she looked at Leon who still had an emotionless look on his face. Klaus then asked Headmaster Randolph.

"Headmaster, what are we going to do with him?"

"I guess we have no choice but to let him stay here since he has nowhere else to go."

We were surprised when he said this and then Professor Schyler spoke up.

"You can't be serious Randolph?! we know nothing about this boy and you know that we can't accept him into this academy without going through the thirteen-day trail."

Hakko, Kagura, Sora and I glared at Professor Schyler when he said this. Headmaster Randolph shook his head and he then spoke up.

"You seem to have forgotten that those four were able to get into the Academy without having to go through the thirteen-day trail."

"That's only because of a good reason and those were the only times that we accepted them into the academy."

"That's enough, Leon will be staying in the Academy and that's final."

Professor Schuyler gave up and then he left the office. I frowned a little after he left and I spoke up.

"Hmpf, blinking cheek."

"You're thinking out loud!!"

I quickly covered my mouth after Hakko shouted at me. Headmaster Randolph chuckled while Sora, Kagura and Yukiya snickered and Klaus shook his head at me. After dealing with the Headmaster, we headed back to our dorms since classes were over for the day. However, I was still a bit concerned about what I was sensing last night. I headed to the forbidden forest and I got to Zetherth's cave and I called out to him.

"Zetherth! are you here?"

I called out and then I heard Zetherth's loud snore. I walked towards him and I called out to him again.

"Hey! wake up!"

Zetherth opened his eyes and he looked at me. 

"Goraan Kro (Young Wizard), I knew that you were going to come sooner or later the moment you sensed danger."

"So you sensed it as well?"

"Yes, I fear that something has happened to the Ro do Suleyk (Balance of Power)."

"Balance of Power?"

"Yes, the balance between our world and the world of Fairies, I fear that something has corrupted the balance and now, I fear that darkness will spread throughout Gendonlune if nothing is done and soon."

I was shocked when Zetherth said this. I then asked him.

"But, what caused the balance to be corrupted?"

"Now that I do not know, but, there's something else you should know, our King, he feeds on dark magic and he grows stronger because of it, if you and the others don't figure out how to get into the world of fairies and soon, I fear he will come and destroy Gendonelune and get rid of you Tamers once and for all."

I was shocked when Zetherth said this and I knew what must be done. I looked at Zetherth and I said to him.

"Then I must find a way into the world of Fairies but, I think it's best that I shouldn't mention this to anyone, at least not yet."

"I think that would be best, Goraan Kro, without evidence then there's no way you or your fellow Kro will be able to save this world."

I nodded my head in agreement. After I spoke to Zetherth, I headed to the flower valley where Yukiya was waiting for me and I thought to myself.

'Zetherth is right, I have to keep quiet for the time being, I'll tell the others when the time is right.'

3RD PERSON POV

While Keira was heading to see Yukiya, she began to sense danger in the air and she knew that something was going on.

In the Northern valley forest, Sora was training with Izumi until he also sensed dark magic in the air but it was faint.

Hakko was practising her healing magic in one of the empty classrooms until carbuncle started to become uneasy. He got Hakko's attention and she said to him.

"I know, Carbuncle, something is coming and it's not good."

Hakko said to him and she looked out of the window and she also knew that something bad is going to happen.

Kagura was in the courtyard with the twin tamers and they also sensed that something was wrong. Keme sat on Kagura's shoulder and he said to her.

"Kagura, do you sense that?"

"Yeah, the three of us can sense it."

Kagura said as she looked at the twin tamers and they nodded their head. Asuma spoke up.

"The scent is faint but, it's definitely dark magic that's beginning to spread."

"Yeah I know, I hope it passes, I hate to think what might happen if the Dark magic continued to get stronger."

Midnight said as he looked at the setting sky.

In the southern valley forest, the flowers had begun to wither and die along with the trees as they slowly lose their leaves. Yukino was sitting on a branch of the tree and she smirked at this.

"It has begun, hehehe, father's plan is working just like how we expect it."

Yukino then summoned the portal to the world of fairies and she went through it.

TO BE CONTINUED...