The Fortune Sage

KEIRA'S POV

Dreamworld...

I opened my eyes and when I looked around I noticed Hakko and Sora along with some other silhouettes that can barely make out or recognise. I was wondering why I was seeing this, until a voice in my head spoke to me.

"You will become the leader of the remaining Tamers in this world, Keira and you will also defeat the dark wizard Ivan in the near future but right now, another Tamer will be coming to the Academy be prepared for is about to happen in your destiny."

I was confused at this and I shouted at the mysterious voice.

"What are you talking about, HEY!!"

The bright light and the voice disappeared altogether and I was now back to floating in the darkness. Suddenly, the whole world around me got brighter and brighter until I couldn't see anything.

I opened my eyes and I saw the dragon Ignitus still being frozen solid and I saw my father standing in front of it. He smirked as he stared at the frozen dragon.

"Very soon, we Tamers will rise once more and for those who stand in my way shall be perished!!" 

Ignitus glared at me and then he opened his jaw and I ended up in his mouth.

Dream ends...

I shot up from the bed and I was panting with exhaustion as sweat dripped from my forehead. I managed to calm down my panicking breathing and I then looked out of the window. It was still early in the morning as the sun was slowly rising. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and I mumbled to myself.

"It was only a dream..."

I looked at the palm of my hand and I thought to myself.

'That dream...it felt so real it almost felt like a vision.'

I got out of bed and I stood outside on the balcony and I placed my hands on the railing as lowered my head. I felt the early morning wind blowing gently blowing against my skin and it felt nice. I sighed and I still couldn't get that dream out of my head so I decided to get ready for school early than usual. I walked outside of the dorms with a sleepy Aoi and Rin my arms and I then sat down on the garden's bench. I sighed a little and I thought to myself.

'I don't know what's going on with me, why did I have that crazy dream? just what exactly does that voice mean that'll be the one to lead the remaining Tamers in the near future and why did that dream show me Ignitus? is danger coming or what?'

 "You're up early than usual."

A familiar voice said. I looked up and I saw Klaus. I sighed and I grumbled to myself.

"Oh great, that's all I need early in the morning."

"Oy."

I giggled and said to Klaus.

"Just kidding."

"Anyway, you do realise that it's still too early for classes."

I nodded my head and said to him.

"I do, I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep because I had a crazy dream."

Klaus rolled his eyes and said to me.

"Seriously? that's why you're up so early? you had a crazy dream?"

"Truth be told, it almost felt real."

Klaus sits next to me and he then asked me.

"Want to talk about it?"

I looked at him surprised and I smirked at him.