Leon's Power And Strength

KEIRA'S POV

It had been a few days since my fellow Tamers and I sensed that weird feeling. We thought it would pass but with our sharp senses we can tell that dark feeling we've been sensing is starting to get stronger. Leon has changed slightly a little since he started attending the Academy. What surprised me the most is how strong his magical energy is and I'm still wondering why his scent was so familiar.

Aside from that, we were still trying out best to get on with our lives as normal as possible. Right now, we were in Klaus' class and we were waiting for him to show up. I looked at the flower that I picked up when we found Leon that day and it was placed in a bookmark that Kerry gave me after I showed it to her. Yukiya looked at it and he said to me.

"That's a beautiful flower, where did you find it?"

"I found it on the day when we met Leon, it's beautiful isn't it?"

I said as Yukiya and I stared at it for a few seconds before we heard the sound of flapping in the classroom and it was Klaus' familiar.

"Class will be taking place outside in the courtyard, come immediately."

The owl spoke in Klaus' usual strict voice and then it left the classroom. I sighed annoyingly and then we left the classroom.

"Man, I hate it when it comes to Klaus teaching us, he's always so damn strict all of the time."

"What did you expect? he is the Prefect after all."

Hakko said as she stood up from her seat and she left the classroom with Elias. I shrugged my shoulders and I looked at Leon and I noticed that he has changed in some ways.

'Leon seems to have changed in some ways, he's become more sociable with us and the other students and he doesn't seem to be emotionless either, but, I still can't shake the feeling that I've smelt his scent before.'

As I was walking through the corridors, I was suddenly dragged by the arm and I was pulled into an empty classroom. When I looked who it was, it was Asuma.

"Asuma! what the hell?!"

"Sorry about that Keira, but listen, there's something you should see."

Asuma said as he got something from his pocket and it was a plant from the forest but it has turned grey and it has wilted as well. I was shocked when I saw this and I asked him.

"Where did you find that?"

"I found it in the northern valley forest during break time and it's not the only plant, the trees, the bushes and everything else in that forest is withering away, not only that, I can sense a bit of dark magic in them."

I was even more shocked when Asuma said this. I looked back at him and I said to him.

"I'll tell the others after classes are over for the day, meanwhile, you and Midnight keep your mouths shut about this until I say we tell the Headmaster about what we know so far."