Preparing For The Summer Break

KEIRA'S POV

A while had passed since that incident with the unicorn. Luckily Azusa was off the hook since he was a foreigner and that meant he was going to stay in the Academy so that the headmaster can keep an eye on him. Liz and I were over the moon to hear the news that he wasn't going back to Hinomoto I thought I was never going to see him again. 

Professor Schuyler was teaching our class and he said to us.

"I will now give you back your test scores."

Professor Schuyler flicked his wand and then out test scores came back. Yukiya and I looked at ours and we got a grade B. Yukiya and I was impressed with our test scores and we then heard Liz speak up.

"Phew, I got a B."

I smiled at her result.

"Good work."

Liz smiled back and then the bell rang and then students chattered happily since they also knew that break starts tomorrow. Just then we heard several girls screaming and the three of us knew who it was. I looked at the doorway and Azusa was surrounded by girls and looked at Liz. Liz smiled and she runs up to him. I shook my head at him.

"Despite everything that has happened, big brother still has his fans and admirers on his side."

Yukiya sweat dropped when he saw this.

"So it would seem."

Elias came over to us and he spoke up.

"But still, some of us are still shocked to learn that you're Azusa's little sister."

I nodded my head and I sighed annoyingly.

"I know you don't have to remind me, some of his fangirls have already tried to make me tell them more about Azusa, which is a pain in the backside."

Yukiya chuckled and he then asked me.

"Not easy being the youngest  is it?"

I shook my head for a no and Yukiya then said to me.

"Well, let's get going."

Yukiya stood up and we both left the classroom. Yukiya and I were sitting on the soft grass near the north forest and I was looking up at the sky happily. I then remember about the festival that's happening back in Skystead village. I looked at Yukiya and I asked him.

"Hey, Yukiya, what are you up to over the break?"

"I'm not doing much, I'm staying here."

"Is that so? great! because there's something I want to ask you."

Yukiya looked at me surprised.

"You see, there's a festival that's happening back in my village, it's to celebrate the anniversary when the magical creatures and some of the animals came to our village, if you're not doing anything, I would love for you to come back to Skystead village."

Yukiya smiled and he nodded his head.

"I would love to."

I smiled back at him.

"Great!!"

Just then a familiar voice said to me.

"Guess that means Liz and I aren't the only ones who are heading back to Skystead village."

I got jumped in fright at the sudden voice. I looked over my shoulder and it was Azusa and Liz. I frowned at Azusa.

"Azusa! how long have you been standing there?!"