Father vs Daughter

KEIRA'S POV

After I had used Frostguard to transform into the fire dragon armour, I was standing in front of the deceased Ignitus. Father looked shocked and angry while the others stared at my new armour with shocked looks as well. Father growled under his breath and he shouted.

"No! what have you done?! what have you done to the fire dragon?!!"

"It's over old man! your plan was never going to work! Ignitus is already dead before you could have destroyed the ice! don't you see?! Thanks to my Mother's magic, it was able to sap away his magical energy and strength and now he is nothing more than an empty shell!"

The others looked at me surprised and then Hakko looked at the dead dragon before looking at Father.

"She's right Ivan, I've heard about the Iced seal spell before, once an ice wizard casts this spell their magical energy then sucks out the enemy's strength and their magical energy as well and should the ice break the enemy will be nothing more than an empty shell as Keira said just now."

Ivan frowned and he then spoke up.

"Damn, I should have realised this sooner, oh well, I guess I'll just have to find another way to track down the dragon King but first, I'LL GET RID OF YOU!!!!"

Father shouted as he sent his black flames towards me. I raised my flame dragon sword and I swung it downwards so that it can absorb the black flames. Father looked at me shocked and he shouted.

"What?!!"

"It's like I told you before it's over!!"

I shouted as I flapped my dragon wings and I flew straight towards Father as I concentrated my flames into the sword. I then shouted.

"Sahqon Yol Yolos Nos!! (Crimson Fire Flame Attack!!)

I swung my sword and then giant flames headed straight towards Father in a circular motion before the struck him. Father was sent flying and he crashed landed onto the ground after nearly being burnt to a crisp. I smirked at him and the others were shocked when they saw this.

HAKKO'S POV

'Unbelievable! Keira was able to beat Ivan with that one single attack! I guess dragons really were powerful back to when they were still around.'

I thought to myself as Byakuya and I stood up from the ground. We then watched Keira stomp her foot on Ivan's chest and she points the end of her sword at Ivan's neck with a frown on her face.

"I told you it's over, give up this ridiculous fight and surrender."

We all smirked at Keira's victory but then we heard Ivan chuckling.

"Do you honestly think that I'd surrender that easily? YUKINO!!"

We heard a spell being cast and then we saw several arrows coming towards Keira. Keira jumped away in time and then I recognised the zodiac spirit that came galloping towards Ivan, it was Sagittarius.

"That's Sagittarius!"

I shouted and then we saw another one and it was Pisces. We spotted someone standing on one of their heads and they headed towards Ivan.

KEIRA'S POV

I looked at Pisces and I saw Yukino grabbing Father's hand and he got on top of Pisces head and he knelt down beside Yukino.

"Yukino!"

I shouted but she just looked at me for a split second before looking away. Sagittarius shot several arrows at us but I used my sword to block the arrows from hitting us and then we heard Father shouting.

"I'll admit defeat this time, however, you won't be so lucky the next time we see each other in battle!!"

We watched Pisces fly towards the Cave's excited and I shouted.

"Yukino!Yukino come back! Yukino!!"

But it was no good, Yukino ignored me and then they disappeared. I screamed in anger as I fell onto my knees and I punched both of the sides of my closed hands on the ground in anger.

"Damnit!! damn it! damn it!"

I shouted as I punched then ground a few times. Kagura came over to me and she asked me.

"Who is Yukino Keira?"

I calmed down a little and I sat up on my knees and I said to Kagura.

"That girl you saw just now, is my little sister Yukino."

KAGURA'S POV

I looked at Keira shocked and I asked her.

"Half related or fully related?"

"Fully related...we're from the same Mother and Father but, it's all my fault that she's still with Father if I wasn't such a coward...Yukino wouldn't still be with him right now..."

I was shocked when I heard her say that because I always thought Keira only had half-siblings and I wasn't expecting her to have a fully related sister. I then said to her.

"You shouldn't blame yourself."

"But it is my fault that she's like this to me!"

"I know what you're feeling right now, you're angry at yourself, aren't you? I felt that way when I saw Kaito's dead body, I thought it was my fault that he died but..."

Keira stood up and she said to me.

"Revenge never solves anything."

I nodded my head and then Hakko spoke up.

"Where did you get that armour from?"

KEIRA'S POV

I started to explain to the others about what happened earlier while they were fighting Father. Sora looked shocked and he shouted.

"Seriously?! you saw Master Zara?!"

I nodded my head and I said to them.

"Yeah, I did, the only reason why she appeared is that the moment I stabbed Frostguard into the ice it caused Mother's ice to be activated and I got sucked into the ice."

I looked at the empty shell of Ignitus and I spoke up.

"When that happened I saw her and the soul of the fire dragon turns out Ignitus and Mother wanted me to use his soul so that I can use his dragon flames to wear it like armour."

"Impressive."

Byakuya said as I walked over to the empty shell of Ignitus. I placed my hand on his head and I mumbled.

"Kogaan bodiir zey hin mul, dii fahdon (Thanks for lending me your strength, my friend)."

I said in dragon Tounge. I stood up from the ground and I looked at Mother's ice.

"It would be a shame to leave Zara's ice here, I think I know where there's a good place for it."

Sora said with a smirk and I nodded my head. We all left the cave and we got what was left of Mother's ice and then Sora and I threw the ice chunks into the river and they flowed towards the sea.

"At least this way, Master Zara can be free so she can watch us grow whether it's from the heavens or not."

"Sora's right, it's better this way."

We all then headed back to Skystead village so we can get patched up and then Hakko, Kagura, Sora and I can head back to the Academy the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED...