Preparing For The Celebration Party

KEIRA'S POV

After recovering for a few days in the dorms, I'm finally all better thanks to Hakko's help and Sora is also feeling a lot better as well. My teammates and I had permission take as much time off from classes since we deserved it and making Gendonlune Academy number one again. Everybody else back in the Academy was also preparing for the celebration party and the guests are the members of the Ministry of Magic and the Dragonslayer Seiji is also going to be there as well, which is also going to be an hour since we Tamers respect him.

I was getting tired of resting so I decided to pay a little visit to see our classmates along with Sora, Hakko and Kagura. The twin tamers couldn't make it since they were still feeling sore from their team battle. Once we got to the auditorium, some of the students smiled and cheered for us. I giggled a little and then Hakko spoke up.

"Looks like everybody in the Academy can't forget about your victory."

"MY victory? I can't take all the glory, we all did a great job on defeating those Klaxiara students."

"True, but, you defeated Alex and Dylan single handily whether you're injured or low on magic, you're a hero now."

I shrugged my shoulders when Hakko said this. Just then, Headmaster Randolph saw us and he then said to us.

"Here they are, our winners for the magic games."

"Hehe, jeez everywhere we go, there's always someone congratulating us."

I said with a smile and then Klaus came over to us.

"Well, it's thanks to you and your new teammates that we're winners again and it's also not every day that a Tamer wins the Magic Games especially defeating two strong members of a rival school all by herself."

"At least now some people will think twice about comparing you to your old man."

Kagura said to me with a smile and I then sweat dropped a little. Headmaster Randolph then said to me.

"By the way, what brings you and the others here?"

"We just wanted to drop in and say hi, I got tired of resting not doing anything all day."

"I know that's true but still, you and your teammates deserve a few days off from classes so you can recover from your injuries."

"Well, we're in tip-top form and I'm doing all right now- ow!!"

I said as I tried to place my hand on my side but, I saw still feeling sore since it was still taking so long to heal. Hakko and the others snickered and she then said to me.

"Well, one of us is still feeling sore from being hit by a dragon sword, I've already told Keira to stay in bed and rest up, but she's too stubborn to even listen to me."

I shook my head a little as I rubbed my side where I got injured. Just then, Amelia came over to us and she said the Headmaster.

"Headmaster Randolph, we've got a problem."

"What's the matter?"

"Angelica, our singer for tonight, can't make it, she's caught a cold."

"Oh no, that's terrible."

Headmaster Randolph said in a shocked tone and then Klaus glanced at me and he then smirked at me.

"No need to worry Headmaster, Keira can stand in."

"Me?! why me?"

"Because you're the only one who's got a decent singing voice."

Sora nodded his head agreement and he said to me.

"He's got a good point, Keira, it's either that or we'll just get Yukino to do it."

"Oh hell no! Yukino is not going to do it."

I looked at the headmaster and I said to him.

"Headmaster Randolph, I'll stand in for Angelica."

"Are you sure? Klaus, have you heard her sing?"

"I have."

Vincent and Byakuya came over to us and then Vincent spoke up.

"He's right, in fact, Keira has been singing at the guild for quite a long time especially during the Magical Creatures' festival, everybody loves her singing voice."

"Give her a chance Headmaster, you'll love her singing voice straight away the moment she starts singing."

I nodded my head in agreement and then Headmaster Randolph sighed a little.

"All right, I'll give you a chance."

'Yes!'

I shouted in my head happily. After talking to the headmaster for a while, Kagura said to us.

"Do you know something, since this is a celebration, some of the students are getting dressed up for it, do you girls have something to wear?"

I shook my head for a no and so did Hakko. Sora then said to us.

"I'm heading into the town with Elias and Yukiya, we're gonna try and see if we can find something to wear too for this celebration, some of the students have permission to be out of the building before the celebration, speaking of which, I better get going, see ya."

Sora said before he left the group. Kagura spoke up.

"You know, my cousin, Suzie, she runs a dress shop in town, if we hurry now we might be able to find something to wear for this celebration party."

"Sounds good to me, let's get going."

I said happily but before we left, Yukino showed up out of nowhere and she said to us.

"Let me come too!"

"No!"

I said bluntly and then Yukino frowned at me.

"Why not?!"

"Because, A: you'll get bored easily while we're looking at some of the dresses, B: you'll start whining when you want something from the cake store in town and C: you're a brat."

Yukino frowned and she got in front of me and she puffed her cheeks.

"You're being mean Keira! please let me come! I've got anything else to wear!"

"Well tough luck, excuse us."

I said as I walked past her but, that was when something grabbed onto my leg. I looked down and Yukino had her arms wrapped around my leg tightly and I tried to move but she wouldn't let go. Kagura and Hakko laughed at this and I sighed in defeat.

"All right fine! you win!"

Yukino smiled at me happily after releasing my leg. I pointed at her face and I glared at her.

"BUT! if I so much as hear or see you being a brat I'll drag you back to the Academy and I'll confiscate your cards for a whole month! UNDERSTAND?"

I said in a scary making Yukino shiver in fear and she nodded her head.

"Understood, big sister, I promise I'll behave."

I smirked at my victory and then we headed into town.

TO BE CONTINUED...