The Magical Creatures Festival

KEIRA'S POV

Everyone in the guild hall was chatting away happily and they also excited about the festival. I looked around and I saw Klaus looking at the old family photo. I walked over to him and he said to me.

"I take it this is all of you as children."

"Yeah."

Klaus looked at the picture of my Mother and he smiled a little.

"You look exactly like Zara you know."

I looked at Klaus and I smiled at his comment.

"I know, every time when I look at that photo it reminds me of the old days when my mother was still alive."

Klaus looked at me and then back at the photo. He noticed Yukino as a child in the picture.

"And who is that girl with the white hair?"

"That's Yukino, she's my younger sister but, when I came back here when the headmaster suspended me, she disappeared along with Father but, Byakuya and Vincent are doing everything they can to bring her home and put Father in jail."

"You really hate Ivan don't you?"

"Yeah, I'd do anything to see that man rot in hell, but, enough about him, we've got the festival to look forward to."

I walked away from Klaus with a smile on face and I headed outside with Yukiya. Aoi and Rin were walking next to Wolfy and Yukiya said to me.

"Everyone seems to be excited about tonight's festival."

"I know, it only happens once a year, even though Father has an evil side, he still holds this festival but all of that has changed since Byakuya took over the role of the guild master."

"I'm glad it's your brother who took over, he seems like a responsible guy even though he does love to torture you."

Yukiya said with a mischevious smirk. I frowned at him and I shouted at Yukiya.

"Who are you?! the devil?!"

"*Chuckle* Sorry, it's hard to resist your angry face."

I pouted at him but I then smiled at him. We made it to the flower hill and we could see the winged rabbits and the white carbuncles living together happily.

"No matter how many times I come up here, it always amazes me every time."

A gentle breeze blew after Yukiya said that.

"I feel the same way."

"Squee!!"

A white carbuncle came up to me and it jumped onto my shoulder. I giggled and I petted its head.

"This is also another reason why Tsukasa, Yukino, Azusa and I love coming here, these little guys know how to put a smile on our faces."

Yukiya smiled at this and he said to me.

"You're right."

A wing rabbit landed on Yukiya's shoulder as well.

"Like! like! like you!!

 Yukiya and I chuckled at it. Yukiya held out his hand and the wing rabbit landed on his hand. Watching Yukiya reminded me of the old days when my brothers and Yukino came up here to watch and play with the Carbuncles and the wing rabbits.

FLASHBACK...

"Big brother!! hurry up!!"

Yukino shouts. Azusa shook his head at Yukino.