Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer

KAGURA'S POV

I was in my room looking at the old family photo. I ran my fingers over it and I had a sad look on my face. I placed the photo back down on my desk before walking over to the balcony. I rested my folded arms against it as I stared at the setting sun. I closed my eyes and I remembered what I saw that day when Kaito died.

FLASHBACK...

I ran and ran through the corridors because I heard Kaito screaming. I got to his room and I spotted a dark wizard and he had blood on his blade. I looked at Kaito and was lying there dead. I looked at the dark wizard and it was Ivan the same one that the magical justice had been after. However, before he could finish me off he disappeared and I ran over to Kaito's side. I tried shaking him to wake him but he wouldn't move and he was no longer breathing either. I hugged his dead body close and I cried my eyes.

"KAIITTTOOO!!!"

I screamed his name in grief. I opened my eyes and I had the look of anger. After the investigators released his body we were able to bury him and I looked at his grave with an expressionless look on my face.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

I opened my eyes as I looked at the setting sun. The sky had the colour red meaning the same colour of blood.

"The sky is red, red as blood, blood that has been spilt by a murderer and that murderer is still out there and I will find my brother's killer and I will give that killer what he deserves."

I gritted my teeth at the end of that sentence while Keme sat on the railing looking at me worryingly.

THE NEXT DAY...

KEIRA'S POV

Sora was chatting away happily with me, Yukiya, Liz and Hakko along with our familiars until someone else entered the classroom making the students' chatter die down and the air grew cold. We looked at the entrance and it was Kagura. The students didn't say anything as they watched Kagura make her way to her seat. Hakko leaned over to me and whispered to me.

"Sheesh, ever since yesterday's incident everyone has been afraid of her."

I shrugged my shoulders and whispered back.

"Well, what did you expect from someone who doesn't know how to control their temper?"

Kagura heard me say that as she glared at me. I glared at her back as she sits down. Liz gulped and she said to me.

"She's really scary the way she glares at you like that Keira."

"Kagura doesn't scare me, besides, it'll have to take more than yesterday's outburst and her evil glare to frighten me off, I'm gonna go and have a word with her and find out why she seems to hate me the most, I have a feeling she might have something against my old man."

"Careful."

Sora said as I stood up and I made my way towards her. Kagura looked at me with a frown on her face.

"What do you want?"

Kagura spoke in angry like tone.

"I'm not here to start a fight, I only want to talk."

Kagura turned her head away from me as she 'hmpf' at me.

"Talk is cheap especially for weaklings."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I thought to myself

'Weaklings huh? spoiled brat with an attitude alert!'

"What's wrong? did I struck a nerve?"