The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion

KEIRA'S POV

I opened my eyes and I had noticed that I wasn't in the cave anymore. When I looked around I saw the others and I tried calling out for them but they couldn't hear me nor see me. Just then a familiar voice spoke up.

"You're inside the seal, your siblings and your friends can't see nor hear you."

I turned around and I saw the fire dragon alive just like how I remembered before Mother sealed him away.

"It's you! how are you still-"

"I'm no longer alive, my body is nothing more than an empty shell as you looked at me from the outside of the seal, however, on the inside I'm a soul."

"But how is this possible?"

"It's because of my magic, Keira."

Another familiar voice said to me. I saw a light blue butterfly and then it glowed brightly. Once the light died down, I saw someone who I recognised straight away.

"It's been a long time, my sweet daughter."

"M-mom?!"

Mother smiled at me and she opened her arms and I hugged her tightly. I buried my face in her shoulder and I felt her wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you so much, Mom."

"I missed you too, sweetie."

I pulled away from Mother and she held my face in her hands.

"Look at you, you're all grown up, how old you are now?"

"I'm 15 years old now."

"15 years old huh? it's been seven years since that day."

Mother then looked at the others who are on the outside of the ice and she continued.

"I see that Sora has grown up as well but, I'm surprised that he took Ivan's side for a split second but, I'm glad that you were able to change his ways."

I smiled at Mother and I looked at Kagura.

"I'm glad I was able to help Sora and all but Kagura is a different story, I fought against her to try and at least get rid of some of that anger but, it doesn't look like it worked."

Mother smiled at me and she then said to me.

"Don't feel down, Keira, look, there's still time to help Kagura believe me if you were able to help Sora then you can help Kagura and your sister."

I looked away sadly when she said this. Ignitus noticed my look and he asked me.

"Are you all right?"

"No, if I wasn't such a coward when I was a part of Father's dark guild then Yukino wouldn't have continued to side with him in the first place."

Mother patted my head and she said to me.

"Don't worry, things will get better and I know you can save your sister but still, I'm shocked that she would side with Ivan and his dark guild members, shame on her, I thought I had taught her better but oh no she had to be a daddy's girl, honestly, sometimes I wonder what she sees in him."

"Dad's poison, that's what he is and that's all he'll ever be."

Mother smiled and she nodded her head.

"I couldn't agree with you more."

I looked at Ignitus and then back at Mother.

"But, I'm confused though, how are you here, I thought you passed away after that fight with that guy."