Let The Team Battles Begin!

KEIRA'S POV

After the announcement of the winning and losing teams, the students who are participating in the team battles were now taking a break to let some of their magical energy to replenish. Once the losing team battles were over, the Pixia and the Zomiara students came into the student lounge and they chatting happily. I smiled at them and then Sora spoke up.

"They may be from rival academies, but, they seem friendly towards one another."

"Well, sometimes during matches like this, it's always good to make some new friends, I mean look at Hakko and Clara for example."

I said as I looked at Hakko who was looking at some of her cards and she was working out a strategy to take down one of the Klaxiara students.

"You're still trying to work out a strategy to take out one of them? what if it ends up with a student that you can't beat? like Dylan for example?"

"Well, you can't be too careful Sora, you've always gotta be prepared and I gotta make sure which combinations would work best with my Zodiac cards and my elemental cards."

Hakko said as she looked at one of her zodiac cards and one of her elemental cards. Hakko then remembered something.

"Oh yeah, we have to decide who's going to partner up with who?"

"Well, we already know that Azuma and Midnight make a good combination, I would suggest letting Sora partner up with Kagura but I don't think they would work well together."

"I agree, besides, Kagura frightens me."

Sora said as he looked at Kagura who was chatting to Klaus. Hakko giggled and she then spoke up.

"In that case, you two can team up and I can partner up with Kagura besides, I might try and use a few combinations with my cards and hopefully something good might come out of it."

I nodded my head in agreement. Just then, Laura came over to me and she said to me.

"Um, Keira."

I glared at her and she then said to me.

"I wanted to apologise for what I said during our fight, I got really mad at the fact that you stood there doing nothing while our Mother fought against that fire dragon."

I stopped frowning at Laura and I then smiled at her. I stood up from the couch and I said to her.

"Well, I suppose I should apologise for going a little harsh on you as well, I guess I didn't want to accept the fact that we're sisters, I'll admit it did take me by surprise but, after Byakuya explained to me about Mom having you, I began to understand why she didn't tell me."

Laura smiled at me and I then said to her.

"Oh yeah, there's someone else that I want you to meet."

Laura followed me and I then called out to Yukino. Yukino looked at me and she then noticed Laura next to me.

"Oh, it's you."

"Yukino, be nice, Laura, this is the youngest Mitsui sisters, Yukino."

Laura smiled at Yukino but she looked away from her in a huff.

"I've still haven't forgiven you for insulting us and for trying to hurt my sister."

Laura looked at me shocked and I then said to her.

"She'll get over it, Yukino has picked up one or two of mines and Dad's bad attitudes."

"I see."