Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino

KEIRA'S POV

My fellow Tamers and I ran through the fairy road and Eress was leading the way. I looked at her and I asked her.

"How much further is it Eress?"

"Not much, we're almost there."

I looked ahead and I saw the exit. Once we went through the portal, we were near the Fairy's castle and we can sense the dark magic in the area. Kagura stood next to me and she said to me.

"Ivan's here."

"Yeah I know, if he's here then Yukino might be with him as well, let's go but keep your guards up, I have a feeling that Father's enemies are probably waiting for us."

I said as I went ahead of the group. As we got closer to the castle, I heard a familiar voice shouting.

"Come forth!! Zodiac of the two Fish!! Pisces!!"

We looked up and we saw two giant fish coming our way. 

"Incoming!!"

I shouted as we dodged the giant fish. I landed on the ground and then I heard her voice.

"Hahahaha!! that's pathetic!!"

I looked up and I saw Yukino standing there on one of the giant fish's head. I stood up and I spoke up.

"Yukino!"

"It's been a while, big sis."

The others were surprised when they heard Yukino call me and then Kagura asked me

"That girl is she-"

"Yes, that's my little sister, Yukino Mitsui."

Hakko stared at her and she said to me.

"And she's not only an ice wizard but, she can also use card magic as well."

"I blame Cana she was the one who taught her card magic in the first place."

Yukino smirked at me and she then landed on the ground and she said to me.

"Well, it doesn't matter what my siblings taught me, we're still going to kick your butt, Father has worked so hard to get here and we will bring the Dragon King to Gendonlune."

"Yukino stop talking like that!! why can't you see that Father is evil?! he's not trying to bring back the Tamers! he's only trying to bring back the Dragon King and he's going to try and kill him!"

"I don't care! we can do both and when we do find another fellow Tamer we'll make sure to lead them on the right path!"

"On the path of destruction! honestly! this is why Byakuya is always telling me to keep an eye on you! you're always getting yourself into trouble and you still act like a brat!!"

A tick mark appeared on Yukino's head and she glared at me.

"A brat?!! says the bad-tempered Bimbo!!"