The Announcement of The Magic Games

KEIRA'S POV

The four of us, Kagura, Hakko, Sora and I got back to the Academy but we were covered in bandages and plasters after that fight the other day. I had a bruise on my side which was still a bit sore, a bandage on my right wrist and a plaster on my cheek while Kagura had a bandage on her left wrist and hand and she has a bit of a sore neck, Sora had sprained his ankle so he was going to be limping for a while and Hakko only had a few scratches and she has a bandage near her left shoulder so she wasn't as bad as us, which was a good thing for us since she was a healer and all.

We were in the headmaster's office and we were explaining to him about what happened when we saw Ivan and the headmaster looked surprised when we told him this.

"I see, so that's why he was in the old Tamers village, still I'm shocked to hear that your sister is a part of the dark guild."

"I know, I'm sorry I didn't you tell this sooner."

"It's all right, we'll find her and Ivan until then, you just concentrate on getting better and your school work."

 We smiled and nodded our heads and I heard Kagura flinch a little. I looked at her and I asked her.

"Are you OK? does your neck still hurt?"

"A little but it's not as bad as it was before."

"Well if it gets worse let me know OK?"

Kagura nodded her head at Hakko. Headmaster Randolph then said to us.

"Well, I already gave your four permission to be out of class for the next few days so that you can recover from your injuries."

"Thanks, Headmaster, excuse us."

I said to Headmaster before we left his office. We were walking through the corridors and I rubbed my side a little and I was still in pain. Hakko then asked me.

"Are you OK? are you still sore?"

"Yeah, every time I move my side it still hurts."

"Well, try and get some plenty of rest it might take a while for that bruise to heal anyway."

I nodded my head in agreement and we then saw Klaus walking over to us. He looked at the state of us and he spoke up.

"Look at the state of you four, you look as if you almost got caught up in a stampede."

I rolled my eyes and I said to him.

"Well, I wasn't expecting my old man to be that powerful, to be honest, I always knew that he held back sometimes when I was with but now..."

Hakko placed her hand on my shoulder and she spoke up.

"Yeah, we know, he's a lot stronger than I expected him to be still, it could have been worse."

Sora nodded his head in agreement and then Klaus looked at Kagura before he spoke up.

"Kagura, I know you just got back, but, can you come to my office there's something I want to discuss with you."

Kagura nodded her head and then she and Klaus left. I looked at the both of them suspiciously and then Hakko spoke up.

"You don't need to look so suspicious, Keira, from what Elias told me after you and Kagura had that fight, Prefect Klaus went to speak to her and then she lit up with him."

"Eh?!! seriously?"

"Yep, I didn't want to believe it either but, it's the truth."

Sora and I were shocked by this and then we headed back tot he dorms. Once we got back, I headed to my room where I could study for my classes once I've fully recovered thanks to Elias's notes that he gave me and Hakko after we got back from Skystead village. As I wsa writing down some notes, I remembered what Ignitus had said to me before his soul was absorbed into Frostguard. I stopped writing for a moment and I wondered about that attack I used on Father.