The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord

KEIRA'S POV

After Hakko and Kagura had their turn, they came back to the sidelines and then Elias ran over to Hakko and he said to her.

"Hakko are you all right?"

"I'm fine, nothing to worry about."

Hakko said with a smile and then Klaus spoke up.

"I'll admit that was a good plan you two came up with but, we can't celebrate yet it's now the Ice Tamers turn now."

Sora and I nodded our heads before we took off our cloaks and then Yukiya said to me.

"Be careful out there, Alex and Dylan are strong."

"I know, don't worry Yukiya, we'll be fine."

I said before I kissed his cheek and then Hakko said to us.

"Make sure my cousin gets what's coming to him."

"Oh, we will."

Sora said before we entered the battlefield. The crowd went silent as Sora and I walked beside each other and we watched as Dylan and Alex entered the arena and they weren't pleased to see us since we've already taken out four of their strongest teammates. We came to a halt and then Alex spoke up.

"You're gonna regret taking part in the magic games."

"Oh? then tell us why."

I said with a frown and then Dylan spoke up.

"It's because everyone knows that the Tamers are losers and let's face it, your kind are on the brink of extinction."

"Like if you two have no room to talk-"

"That's where you're wrong, back in Klaxiara Academy there are a few Dragonlords and Demonlords, while you and your kind are on the brink of extinction and you're all weak and pathetic, hmpf, just like your parents."

I frowned at that comment and then Sora said to me.

"Don't let him get to you, he's just mad because he and his friends are losing for once."

"I know."

3RD PERSON POV

"Ooh~ things are getting tense down there and it looks like it's also getting tense up here as well between Headmaster Randolph and Headmaster Zidore!"

"I'm not surprised that there's tension between the two of them since their students are fighting in this final round."

Melissa said as she looked at Headmaster Randolph's glare on Headmaster Zidore. Vincent looked at the two teams and he then spoke up.

"All right you four, I want to see a fair fight no cheating and don't even think about killing each other."

They nodded our heads and then Vincent raised his hand and he then said to the teams.

"When you're ready...."

The two teams glared at one another and then Vincent shouted.

"BEGIN!!"

Alex and Dylan were about to charge until Sora and Keira charged at them at a very fast speed and then they both punched them in the faces and they were both sent flying. Zidore was shocked when he saw this and so were his team, they've never seen the Gendonlune students so strong like this before. Keira dashed towards Alex and she then kicked him in the side which sent him landing roughly onto the ground.

Alex shook his head and he then glared at her. Alex stood upright and he then shouted.

"Yol! Toor shul!!"