Heading Back To Skystead Village

KEIRA'S POV

After I got my shoulder healed up, I was in Headmaster Randolph's office with Yukiya, Klaus and Professor Schuyler. Headmaster Randolph then spoke to me.

"From what Klaus told me, you were a member of a dark guild is that true?"

"Yes."

"Well then, care to tell us why you were a member?"

I sighed a little before I started to explain.

"There's a reason for that after I failed the 13-day trial, Father got angry at me and he said that I was nothing more than a failure so he took away my freedom in doing so he placed that dark guild mark on my shoulder and I became a member of his dark guild."

Klaus then spoke up.

"And what about those scars that I've seen from before?"

I ran my fingers over my wrists and I spoke up.

"They were from my Father's ruthless training."

Professor Schuyler then asked me.

"Ivan didn't teach you dark magic did he?"

"He did but I never once used them in battle and I never will, like what my mother said to me before, dark magic is never the answer to everything."

Headmaster Randolph smiled when I said this.

"She's right on that one and you did the right thing by not using the dark spells Ivan taught you."

I smiled a little and then Yukiya then spoke up.

"Keira, why didn't you tell us from the start that you going through all of that?"

I frowned and I shouted.

"Did you think it was easy for me to tell you?! no! I was afraid! my Father has a short temper and I was scared that if he did found out that I'd betrayed him once I came back here, he would have taken his anger out on me and that's what frightened me the most."

Yukiya's eyes widen and Rin leapt onto my shoulder.

"She's telling the truth, I saw what Ivan has been doing to Keira for the last three months before she came back here."

Rin looked at me before she continued.

"What Ivan said was true, Keira has special abilities that no one has but that's not because she's a Tamer, Keira might have inherited her mother's abilities as well."

Yukiya placed his hand on my other shoulder and Headmaster Randolph said,"So it seems you were a victim huh?" I said,"You're right, but, that still doesn't change the fact that I knew that I knew about the animals and the magical creatures being possessed by my father and I learnt dark magic spells too, I'm sorry."

Headmaster Randolph smiled at me and he then spoke up.

"It's fine, but, you're right though it still doesn't change the fact that you got yourself involved with dark magic, you're suspended from the Academy for a week."

I looked at him shocked when I heard about my punishment.

"What? Are you serious? I'm suspended for a week?"

"Just be lucky that you got off easily and not being sent to the detention chamber."

I smiled a little and I said to them.

"You're right, but, Headmaster Randolph, seeing as how I'm being suspended, I guess that means you'll have to do the same with this guy?"

I pointed at Yukiya who looked a bit shocked at my comment. Klaus smirked at my comment.