We're Going Into The Team Battles!

KEIRA'S POV

After my battle ended it was now Azuma's turn and I was dying to know what kind of magic he uses. Azuma approached his opponent and then the announcer spoke up.

"OK folks! we're onto another battle between a Tamer and a mage, give it up for Gendonlune's student Azuma and Pixia's student Azura Scarletwood!"

The crowd cheered for them and then Sora spoke up.

"Looks like the crowd is going wild for us now."

"Who would have thought that we went from the crowd booing at us to cheering for us."

Hakko said happily and I smirked at their comments and I then spoke up.

"Well, no one expected the strongest Tamers to participate in the Magic Games, of course, they would start cheering for us now."

"Shh! will you lot be quiet! his match is about to start."

Midnight said as we looked at Azuma and he was ready to fight.

AZUMA'S POV

"Just let you know, I won't go easy on you just because you're a girl."

"I don't expect you to."

Azura said with a smirk and then Vincent said to us.

"When you two are ready...BEGIN!!"

Azura got her tome ready and it then floats next to her and she shouted.

"Water magic!! shark bomb!!"

A shark bomb appeared out of the magic circle and then it charged towards me and I then dodged it in time. Azura smirked and she then said to me.

"Nice job dodging that attack! let's see if you can deal with this! water magic!! water daggers!!"

Several water daggers came out of the magic circle and I managed to dodge them but I got hit on the arm. I looked at my sleeve and thankfully, there was no scratch but a torn on my sleeve.

'That was close but, if I get hit by those daggers again I might not be so lucky.'

I glared at Azura and she chuckled at me.

"Aw~ what's the matter? are you gonna start crying for mercy now."

I smirked at her and I then said to her.

"Yeah right, water magic isn't a bother to me, but if I were you, I'd be worried about myself."

"What are you trying to do? scare me or something?"

"Don't get cocky, little missy, you don't know who you're dealing with."

Azura frowned at me and she then shouted.

"That's it! take this! water magic!! Water Serphant!!"

A large water snake appeared but I wasn't worried about it and I then created a hand sign and I then shouted.

"Light magic! Great barrier!!"

I created a large shield to protect myself and once the snake struck my shield, a bright light appeared making the crowd and Azura cover their eyes.

3RD PERSON POV

As the bright light shun, the crowd had their eyes covered and so did the announcers and Azuma's teammates. Keira had her eyes covered and she shouted.

"Ahhh!! I've gone blind!!"

"Holy hell Azuma!! how much light magic did he just use?!"

Sora shouted as he had his eyes covered as well. Hakko used her cape to keep her eyes covered and so did Midnight and Kagura. Once the light died down, Azuma managed to get behind Azura who was still blinded by the bright light and he then said to her.