Saving The Fairy King

KEIRA'S POV

We fought against some of my Father's enemies and once they were gone, I looked around and then Kagura spoke up.

"Looks like we've got all of them, come on, Ivan is close."

I nodded my head and then we headed to the source of the dark magic and once we got there, I was shocked when we saw the Fairy King bound by the dark chains. Leon looked at Father and he spoke up.

"It's him!"

I looked at Father and I frowned at him.

"FATHER!!"

Father turned around and he smirked at us.

"Well, well, look who decided to show up, although it is a bit late for you and your friends to appear seeing as how Gendounlune is about to be swallowed up by darkness."

Kagura frowned at Father and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Just stay calm, Kagura, control your anger."

Kagura nodded her head and I looked at Father and he was staring at Leon.

"I see that you brought that ex-magical creature, here, I'm surprised he was able to regain his memories after what happened to him but, that's the thing about Unicorns, they're too proud and they have too much of an Ego to be loyal to a Tamer."

"Loyal is the last word that we would use to describe a snake like you!!"

Sora yelled and then he charges at him and I tried to stop him.

"No Sora!! wait!!"

Father smirked and he used his black flames against him and then Sora was sent flying. Sora crash landed on the ground and I knelt down to him.

"Sora!"

"I'm OK..."

Sora said as he sat up. I glared at Father and I frowned angrily. I looked at the Fairy King and he was getting weaker and weaker by the second. I looked at the others and I said to them.

"Leon, Asuma, Midnight, see if you three can find a way to free the Fairy King, meanwhile, Sora, Kagura and I will deal with the old man."

"OK, but be careful."

Leon said to me before Kagura, Sora and I charged at him. Father smirked at us and he spoke up.

"Heh, this should be fun."

I unsheathed Frostguard and I transformed into my flash step armour and I grabbed Father in the face and I shouted.

"Come on old man! we're taking this outside!!"

Kagura used her fireball attack to make a hole in the wall and I went through it before throwing Father onto the ground roughly making him roll on the ground. Father glared at me and he said to me.

"Well, that was unexpected, OK then..."

Father got his black flames at the ready and I got my twin leopard swords at the ready. Sora side punched his palm and he shouted.

"Ice magic!! Dragonfly!!"

Several ice Dragonflies appeared and then they tried to hit Father but he used his flames to melt them. Father smirked but I got behind him and I tried to attack him but he summoned his black sword in time. We glared at each other while we were trying to push each other back.

"You should have just left me be instead of coming here! do you realise we Tamers are on the brink of extinction! I've told you countless times that I will bring them back! but you and your friends had to get in the way!"